Swizz Beatz Slapped With New Tax Liens
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz is struggling to control his finances - U.S. officials have slapped him with two new tax liens, amounting to $400,000. The hip-hop star is no stranger to tax authorities - he and his ex-wife Mashonda were previously accused of owing around $2.2 million to the states of New York, Georgia and California.
In June 2010, he was hit with another demand for $652,727 for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008 and now the beatmaker, real name Kasseem Dean, reportedly owes a further $400,000, bringing the grand total of all his tax debts to more than $2.6 million. The new additions were filed by IRS agents in his native New York in October and as recently as last week.
Beatz, who wed Keys in August last year and welcomed their first son, Egypt, in October, was said to have worked out a payment plan with the U.S. government to pay off his debts last year.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series