Swizz Beatz Slapped With New Tax Liens
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz is struggling to control his finances - U.S. officials have slapped him with two new tax liens, amounting to $400,000. The hip-hop star is no stranger to tax authorities - he and his ex-wife Mashonda were previously accused of owing around $2.2 million to the states of New York, Georgia and California.
In June 2010, he was hit with another demand for $652,727 for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008 and now the beatmaker, real name Kasseem Dean, reportedly owes a further $400,000, bringing the grand total of all his tax debts to more than $2.6 million. The new additions were filed by IRS agents in his native New York in October and as recently as last week.
Beatz, who wed Keys in August last year and welcomed their first son, Egypt, in October, was said to have worked out a payment plan with the U.S. government to pay off his debts last year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby