Swizz Beatz Slapped With New Tax Liens
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz is struggling to control his finances - U.S. officials have slapped him with two new tax liens, amounting to $400,000. The hip-hop star is no stranger to tax authorities - he and his ex-wife Mashonda were previously accused of owing around $2.2 million to the states of New York, Georgia and California.
In June 2010, he was hit with another demand for $652,727 for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008 and now the beatmaker, real name Kasseem Dean, reportedly owes a further $400,000, bringing the grand total of all his tax debts to more than $2.6 million. The new additions were filed by IRS agents in his native New York in October and as recently as last week.
Beatz, who wed Keys in August last year and welcomed their first son, Egypt, in October, was said to have worked out a payment plan with the U.S. government to pay off his debts last year.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?