Swizz Beatz Slapped With New Tax Liens
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz is struggling to control his finances - U.S. officials have slapped him with two new tax liens, amounting to $400,000. The hip-hop star is no stranger to tax authorities - he and his ex-wife Mashonda were previously accused of owing around $2.2 million to the states of New York, Georgia and California.
In June 2010, he was hit with another demand for $652,727 for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008 and now the beatmaker, real name Kasseem Dean, reportedly owes a further $400,000, bringing the grand total of all his tax debts to more than $2.6 million. The new additions were filed by IRS agents in his native New York in October and as recently as last week.
Beatz, who wed Keys in August last year and welcomed their first son, Egypt, in October, was said to have worked out a payment plan with the U.S. government to pay off his debts last year.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship