Swizz Beatz Slapped With New Tax Liens
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz is struggling to control his finances - U.S. officials have slapped him with two new tax liens, amounting to $400,000. The hip-hop star is no stranger to tax authorities - he and his ex-wife Mashonda were previously accused of owing around $2.2 million to the states of New York, Georgia and California.
In June 2010, he was hit with another demand for $652,727 for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008 and now the beatmaker, real name Kasseem Dean, reportedly owes a further $400,000, bringing the grand total of all his tax debts to more than $2.6 million. The new additions were filed by IRS agents in his native New York in October and as recently as last week.
Beatz, who wed Keys in August last year and welcomed their first son, Egypt, in October, was said to have worked out a payment plan with the U.S. government to pay off his debts last year.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special