Confirmed, Kevin James and Wife Expecting Third Baby
Funnyman Kevin James is set to become a dad for the third time - his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz is pregnant. De la Cruz, 35, debuted what appeared to be a baby bump in a tight fitting ensemble when the couple arrived at the Chicago, Illinois premiere of the actor's new film "The Dilemma" last Thursday, January 6.
And James, 45, confirmed he had another bundle "on the way" on America's The "Today" Show on Wednesday, January 12. The couple is already parents to daughters Shea Joelle, three, and Sienna-Marie, five, and the new addition is due later this year.
Kevin James wed Steffiana de la Cruz on June 19, 2004. Their second daughter was named after the ballpark Shea Stadium.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation