Confirmed, Kevin James and Wife Expecting Third Baby
Funnyman Kevin James is set to become a dad for the third time - his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz is pregnant. De la Cruz, 35, debuted what appeared to be a baby bump in a tight fitting ensemble when the couple arrived at the Chicago, Illinois premiere of the actor's new film "The Dilemma" last Thursday, January 6.
And James, 45, confirmed he had another bundle "on the way" on America's The "Today" Show on Wednesday, January 12. The couple is already parents to daughters Shea Joelle, three, and Sienna-Marie, five, and the new addition is due later this year.
Kevin James wed Steffiana de la Cruz on June 19, 2004. Their second daughter was named after the ballpark Shea Stadium.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress