Confirmed, Kevin James and Wife Expecting Third Baby
Funnyman Kevin James is set to become a dad for the third time - his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz is pregnant. De la Cruz, 35, debuted what appeared to be a baby bump in a tight fitting ensemble when the couple arrived at the Chicago, Illinois premiere of the actor's new film "The Dilemma" last Thursday, January 6.
And James, 45, confirmed he had another bundle "on the way" on America's The "Today" Show on Wednesday, January 12. The couple is already parents to daughters Shea Joelle, three, and Sienna-Marie, five, and the new addition is due later this year.
Kevin James wed Steffiana de la Cruz on June 19, 2004. Their second daughter was named after the ballpark Shea Stadium.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser