Confirmed, Kevin James and Wife Expecting Third Baby
Funnyman Kevin James is set to become a dad for the third time - his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz is pregnant. De la Cruz, 35, debuted what appeared to be a baby bump in a tight fitting ensemble when the couple arrived at the Chicago, Illinois premiere of the actor's new film "The Dilemma" last Thursday, January 6.
And James, 45, confirmed he had another bundle "on the way" on America's The "Today" Show on Wednesday, January 12. The couple is already parents to daughters Shea Joelle, three, and Sienna-Marie, five, and the new addition is due later this year.
Kevin James wed Steffiana de la Cruz on June 19, 2004. Their second daughter was named after the ballpark Shea Stadium.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance