Confirmed, Kevin James and Wife Expecting Third Baby
Funnyman Kevin James is set to become a dad for the third time - his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz is pregnant. De la Cruz, 35, debuted what appeared to be a baby bump in a tight fitting ensemble when the couple arrived at the Chicago, Illinois premiere of the actor's new film "The Dilemma" last Thursday, January 6.
And James, 45, confirmed he had another bundle "on the way" on America's The "Today" Show on Wednesday, January 12. The couple is already parents to daughters Shea Joelle, three, and Sienna-Marie, five, and the new addition is due later this year.
Kevin James wed Steffiana de la Cruz on June 19, 2004. Their second daughter was named after the ballpark Shea Stadium.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance