Basshunter Pleads Not Guilty in Sexual Assault Case
Swedish singer/DJ Basshunter has pleaded not guilty to allegations he sexually assaulted two women at a nightclub in Scotland last month. The "Now You're Gone" hitmaker - real name Jonas Altberg - appeared at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court in Kirkcaldy, Scotland on Wednesday, January 12 and denied two charges of sexual assault, stemming from a night out after a show in Fife in December.
He is accused of attacking two women at the town's Kitty's nightclub, grabbing one woman by hair and pushing her head to his groin. Altberg will stand trial on May 18. According to The Associated Press, the date was set during the hearing before Sheriff James Williamson. He was released on bail provided he made himself "available for an identification parade".
Basshunter was accompanied to court by his manager Scott Simons.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip