Basshunter Pleads Not Guilty in Sexual Assault Case
Swedish singer/DJ Basshunter has pleaded not guilty to allegations he sexually assaulted two women at a nightclub in Scotland last month. The "Now You're Gone" hitmaker - real name Jonas Altberg - appeared at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court in Kirkcaldy, Scotland on Wednesday, January 12 and denied two charges of sexual assault, stemming from a night out after a show in Fife in December.
He is accused of attacking two women at the town's Kitty's nightclub, grabbing one woman by hair and pushing her head to his groin. Altberg will stand trial on May 18. According to The Associated Press, the date was set during the hearing before Sheriff James Williamson. He was released on bail provided he made himself "available for an identification parade".
Basshunter was accompanied to court by his manager Scott Simons.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry