Basshunter Pleads Not Guilty in Sexual Assault Case
Swedish singer/DJ Basshunter has pleaded not guilty to allegations he sexually assaulted two women at a nightclub in Scotland last month. The "Now You're Gone" hitmaker - real name Jonas Altberg - appeared at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court in Kirkcaldy, Scotland on Wednesday, January 12 and denied two charges of sexual assault, stemming from a night out after a show in Fife in December.
He is accused of attacking two women at the town's Kitty's nightclub, grabbing one woman by hair and pushing her head to his groin. Altberg will stand trial on May 18. According to The Associated Press, the date was set during the hearing before Sheriff James Williamson. He was released on bail provided he made himself "available for an identification parade".
Basshunter was accompanied to court by his manager Scott Simons.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie