Basshunter Pleads Not Guilty in Sexual Assault Case
Swedish singer/DJ Basshunter has pleaded not guilty to allegations he sexually assaulted two women at a nightclub in Scotland last month. The "Now You're Gone" hitmaker - real name Jonas Altberg - appeared at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court in Kirkcaldy, Scotland on Wednesday, January 12 and denied two charges of sexual assault, stemming from a night out after a show in Fife in December.
He is accused of attacking two women at the town's Kitty's nightclub, grabbing one woman by hair and pushing her head to his groin. Altberg will stand trial on May 18. According to The Associated Press, the date was set during the hearing before Sheriff James Williamson. He was released on bail provided he made himself "available for an identification parade".
Basshunter was accompanied to court by his manager Scott Simons.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them