Cameron Diaz Wants Another 'Charlie's Angels' Movie
Cameron Diaz is calling on movie bosses to resurrect the "Charlie's Angels" film franchise, because she would "love" to star in a third installment. The Hollywood beauty teamed up with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu to bring the 1970s TV show to the big screen in the 2000 movie of the same name and they followed it up with a sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", in 2003.
Diaz now admits she wants to be given the chance to turn the series into a trilogy. She tells E! Online, "I would love to! Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? It'd be fun!"
But Diaz fears movie bosses might want to replace the trio with a new set of 'Angels', adding, "I don't know if we'll do it. I mean, we played the movie as the new crop of Charlie's Angels and we never were trying to be (or) pretend we were the other girls (from the TV show). So it might just be time for a new crop of girls to come on."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage