Cameron Diaz Wants Another 'Charlie's Angels' Movie
Cameron Diaz is calling on movie bosses to resurrect the "Charlie's Angels" film franchise, because she would "love" to star in a third installment. The Hollywood beauty teamed up with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu to bring the 1970s TV show to the big screen in the 2000 movie of the same name and they followed it up with a sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", in 2003.
Diaz now admits she wants to be given the chance to turn the series into a trilogy. She tells E! Online, "I would love to! Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? It'd be fun!"
But Diaz fears movie bosses might want to replace the trio with a new set of 'Angels', adding, "I don't know if we'll do it. I mean, we played the movie as the new crop of Charlie's Angels and we never were trying to be (or) pretend we were the other girls (from the TV show). So it might just be time for a new crop of girls to come on."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'