Cameron Diaz Wants Another 'Charlie's Angels' Movie
Cameron Diaz is calling on movie bosses to resurrect the "Charlie's Angels" film franchise, because she would "love" to star in a third installment. The Hollywood beauty teamed up with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu to bring the 1970s TV show to the big screen in the 2000 movie of the same name and they followed it up with a sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", in 2003.
Diaz now admits she wants to be given the chance to turn the series into a trilogy. She tells E! Online, "I would love to! Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? It'd be fun!"
But Diaz fears movie bosses might want to replace the trio with a new set of 'Angels', adding, "I don't know if we'll do it. I mean, we played the movie as the new crop of Charlie's Angels and we never were trying to be (or) pretend we were the other girls (from the TV show). So it might just be time for a new crop of girls to come on."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order