Cameron Diaz Wants Another 'Charlie's Angels' Movie
Cameron Diaz is calling on movie bosses to resurrect the "Charlie's Angels" film franchise, because she would "love" to star in a third installment. The Hollywood beauty teamed up with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu to bring the 1970s TV show to the big screen in the 2000 movie of the same name and they followed it up with a sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", in 2003.
Diaz now admits she wants to be given the chance to turn the series into a trilogy. She tells E! Online, "I would love to! Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? It'd be fun!"
But Diaz fears movie bosses might want to replace the trio with a new set of 'Angels', adding, "I don't know if we'll do it. I mean, we played the movie as the new crop of Charlie's Angels and we never were trying to be (or) pretend we were the other girls (from the TV show). So it might just be time for a new crop of girls to come on."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image