John Travolta and Kelly Preston Show Off Baby Ben
John Travolta and Kelly Preston have spoken of their joy following the birth of baby Benjamin last year, insisting the tot brought them a "renewed spirit and purpose" after the death of their son Jett in 2009.
The Hollywood couple, also parents to daughter Ella Bleu, 10, welcomed Benjamin in November, and they have shown off their expanded family in a new magazine photoshoot. Travolta insists the new addition has revolutionized their lives and given them a "new beginning" after their son Jett suffered a fatal seizure during a holiday in the Bahamas in January, 2009.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "It's been uplifting. Especially when he smiles at me and seems contented in my arms. He's given the house a renewed spirit and purpose. He's brought us a new beginning and his presence has brought joy to all the people who have wanted the best for us. We spend a lot of time watching him and every day he gets more adorable and more aware."
Preston also reveals the couple spent three years trying for another baby - and they now feel truly "blessed" to have completed their brood. The actress adds, "We tried for three years and feel blessed that it finally happened. It's one of the most fulfilling things a person can experience in life and I have had the joy of experiencing it with three amazing children. Being a mother makes me the happiest."
Stateside, the couple and their baby appeared on the cover of People magazine.
More John Travolta News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son