John Travolta and Kelly Preston Show Off Baby Ben
John Travolta and Kelly Preston have spoken of their joy following the birth of baby Benjamin last year, insisting the tot brought them a "renewed spirit and purpose" after the death of their son Jett in 2009.
The Hollywood couple, also parents to daughter Ella Bleu, 10, welcomed Benjamin in November, and they have shown off their expanded family in a new magazine photoshoot. Travolta insists the new addition has revolutionized their lives and given them a "new beginning" after their son Jett suffered a fatal seizure during a holiday in the Bahamas in January, 2009.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "It's been uplifting. Especially when he smiles at me and seems contented in my arms. He's given the house a renewed spirit and purpose. He's brought us a new beginning and his presence has brought joy to all the people who have wanted the best for us. We spend a lot of time watching him and every day he gets more adorable and more aware."
Preston also reveals the couple spent three years trying for another baby - and they now feel truly "blessed" to have completed their brood. The actress adds, "We tried for three years and feel blessed that it finally happened. It's one of the most fulfilling things a person can experience in life and I have had the joy of experiencing it with three amazing children. Being a mother makes me the happiest."
Stateside, the couple and their baby appeared on the cover of People magazine.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says