Queen Musical 'We Will Rock You' to Be Brought to Big Screen
Brian May has confirmed he's planning to bring successful Queen musical "We Will Rock You" to the big screen in a new movie. The stage show, based around the rock group's music and named after their hit single of the same name, was written by British comic/author Ben Elton in conjunction with Queen stars May and Roger Taylor.
The musical launched in London in 2002 and has since been rolled out across the world, with productions in Las Vegas, Australia, Russia, Spain and Japan. May has now revealed he's working with Elton to transform the show into a film - and they already have a script in place.
In a post on Queen's official website, he writes, "We are... laying the foundations for WWRY (We Will Rock You) The Movie, and again, we already have a great script for it from Ben."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest