Kate Hudson Expecting Baby With Matt Bellamy
Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with her British rocker boyfriend Matt Bellamy, according to a U.S. report. The 31-year-old actress has been dating the Muse frontman since last summer and the couple is now reportedly about to become parents, according to Us Weekly.
Hudson, who has a son Ryder with her ex-husband Chris Robinson, is said to be three months pregnant. A source tells the publication, "It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it. She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister."
In another news related to Kate Hudson, her father, Goldie Hawn's ex-husband, is planning to write a tell-all book about his former partner and their famous daughter. Hawn married Bill Hudson in 1976 and they became parents to two children, actors Kate and Oliver Hudson, before divorcing in 1980.
The "Almost Famous" star was just 18 months old when her parents ended their marriage, and she was raised by Hawn's long-time boyfriend, Kurt Russell, as she was estranged from her real father. Bill Hudson has had little contact with his kids over the years, and he blames Hawn for limiting his access to the children.
The musician is now preparing to launch a new book, titled So You Are a Star, to lift the lid on his famous family relationships, and although he concedes the revelations are explosive, he hopes the memoir will bring him closer to his kids.
He tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "(Kate and Goldie) have said things about me to the press that are untrue, that I abandoned my family. I tried to stay in contact with my children, but Goldie made it impossible. Kate has used the story of her being abandoned by me because she needed tragedy in her life. She grew up privileged in Hollywood with private planes. Nobody was going to sympathise unless she had some tragedy."
His agent Diane Nine adds, "We are meeting with publishers next week. But the proposal is quite explosive. What he really wants is a relationship with his children and he hopes this will help."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake