Wyclef Jean and Pras Make Peace for Haiti
Wyclef Jean put aside his differences with his former The Fugees bandmate Pras after they boarded the same plane to Haiti this week. The hip-hop stars sat next to one another on a jet to their native country, where on Wednesday, January 12 they will mark a year since the Caribbean nation was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Jean admits he was moved to make peace with Pras. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "On my way 2 Haiti, ran into Praz (sic), what should I do make peace or go sit somewhere Else! I made peace 4 Haiti!"
The "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers both posted snaps of themselves together on their Twitter pages, with Pras captioning his snap, "Yo Clef we should of (sic) flown privately... I'm sorry man for criticizing you for flying privately to Haiti."
The rappers left the group - which also featured Lauryn Hill - in 1997, before getting back together in 2004 for a short-lived reunion. They appeared to have fallen out last year when Pras refused to support Jean in his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now