Wyclef Jean and Pras Make Peace for Haiti
Wyclef Jean put aside his differences with his former The Fugees bandmate Pras after they boarded the same plane to Haiti this week. The hip-hop stars sat next to one another on a jet to their native country, where on Wednesday, January 12 they will mark a year since the Caribbean nation was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Jean admits he was moved to make peace with Pras. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "On my way 2 Haiti, ran into Praz (sic), what should I do make peace or go sit somewhere Else! I made peace 4 Haiti!"
The "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers both posted snaps of themselves together on their Twitter pages, with Pras captioning his snap, "Yo Clef we should of (sic) flown privately... I'm sorry man for criticizing you for flying privately to Haiti."
The rappers left the group - which also featured Lauryn Hill - in 1997, before getting back together in 2004 for a short-lived reunion. They appeared to have fallen out last year when Pras refused to support Jean in his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake