Wyclef Jean and Pras Make Peace for Haiti
Wyclef Jean put aside his differences with his former The Fugees bandmate Pras after they boarded the same plane to Haiti this week. The hip-hop stars sat next to one another on a jet to their native country, where on Wednesday, January 12 they will mark a year since the Caribbean nation was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Jean admits he was moved to make peace with Pras. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "On my way 2 Haiti, ran into Praz (sic), what should I do make peace or go sit somewhere Else! I made peace 4 Haiti!"
The "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers both posted snaps of themselves together on their Twitter pages, with Pras captioning his snap, "Yo Clef we should of (sic) flown privately... I'm sorry man for criticizing you for flying privately to Haiti."
The rappers left the group - which also featured Lauryn Hill - in 1997, before getting back together in 2004 for a short-lived reunion. They appeared to have fallen out last year when Pras refused to support Jean in his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics