Wyclef Jean and Pras Make Peace for Haiti
Wyclef Jean put aside his differences with his former The Fugees bandmate Pras after they boarded the same plane to Haiti this week. The hip-hop stars sat next to one another on a jet to their native country, where on Wednesday, January 12 they will mark a year since the Caribbean nation was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Jean admits he was moved to make peace with Pras. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "On my way 2 Haiti, ran into Praz (sic), what should I do make peace or go sit somewhere Else! I made peace 4 Haiti!"
The "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers both posted snaps of themselves together on their Twitter pages, with Pras captioning his snap, "Yo Clef we should of (sic) flown privately... I'm sorry man for criticizing you for flying privately to Haiti."
The rappers left the group - which also featured Lauryn Hill - in 1997, before getting back together in 2004 for a short-lived reunion. They appeared to have fallen out last year when Pras refused to support Jean in his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit