Wyclef Jean and Pras Make Peace for Haiti
Wyclef Jean put aside his differences with his former The Fugees bandmate Pras after they boarded the same plane to Haiti this week. The hip-hop stars sat next to one another on a jet to their native country, where on Wednesday, January 12 they will mark a year since the Caribbean nation was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Jean admits he was moved to make peace with Pras. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "On my way 2 Haiti, ran into Praz (sic), what should I do make peace or go sit somewhere Else! I made peace 4 Haiti!"
The "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers both posted snaps of themselves together on their Twitter pages, with Pras captioning his snap, "Yo Clef we should of (sic) flown privately... I'm sorry man for criticizing you for flying privately to Haiti."
The rappers left the group - which also featured Lauryn Hill - in 1997, before getting back together in 2004 for a short-lived reunion. They appeared to have fallen out last year when Pras refused to support Jean in his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal