Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Struggling to Choose Baby's Name
First-time father Orlando Bloom is struggling to find the perfect name for his newborn son, according to his mum. The "Lord of the Rings" star welcomed a baby boy with his wife Miranda Kerr last week, but the pair has yet to name the tot.
Bloom's mum Sonia says, "They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy. They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."
Kerr and Bloom tied the knot on July 22, 2010 after dating since 2007. The pair later announced they were expecting in August, with the model saying "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
More Orlando Bloom News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous