Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Struggling to Choose Baby's Name
First-time father Orlando Bloom is struggling to find the perfect name for his newborn son, according to his mum. The "Lord of the Rings" star welcomed a baby boy with his wife Miranda Kerr last week, but the pair has yet to name the tot.
Bloom's mum Sonia says, "They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy. They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."
Kerr and Bloom tied the knot on July 22, 2010 after dating since 2007. The pair later announced they were expecting in August, with the model saying "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny