Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Struggling to Choose Baby's Name
First-time father Orlando Bloom is struggling to find the perfect name for his newborn son, according to his mum. The "Lord of the Rings" star welcomed a baby boy with his wife Miranda Kerr last week, but the pair has yet to name the tot.
Bloom's mum Sonia says, "They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy. They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."
Kerr and Bloom tied the knot on July 22, 2010 after dating since 2007. The pair later announced they were expecting in August, with the model saying "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'