Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Struggling to Choose Baby's Name
First-time father Orlando Bloom is struggling to find the perfect name for his newborn son, according to his mum. The "Lord of the Rings" star welcomed a baby boy with his wife Miranda Kerr last week, but the pair has yet to name the tot.
Bloom's mum Sonia says, "They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy. They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."
Kerr and Bloom tied the knot on July 22, 2010 after dating since 2007. The pair later announced they were expecting in August, with the model saying "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record