Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Struggling to Choose Baby's Name
First-time father Orlando Bloom is struggling to find the perfect name for his newborn son, according to his mum. The "Lord of the Rings" star welcomed a baby boy with his wife Miranda Kerr last week, but the pair has yet to name the tot.
Bloom's mum Sonia says, "They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy. They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."
Kerr and Bloom tied the knot on July 22, 2010 after dating since 2007. The pair later announced they were expecting in August, with the model saying "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic