Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Has Big Producer for Rap Album
Comedians Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are forging ahead with plans to record a rap album after landing a "big time producer" to collaborate with on the project. The "Step Brothers" co-stars have previously toyed with the idea of releasing a joint music project and entertained fans with their rapping skills on spoof songs like 2008's "Boats 'N Hoes", even recording a video and posting it on YouTube.com.
But the plans have now been put into motion, according to "Step Brothers" director Adam McKay - and they're hoping to entice hip-hop star Mos Def to join them on a track. McKay writes on Twitter.com, "I wasn't kidding about Step Bros rap album. And we just found out we have a crazy big time producer. Mos Def, you up for a guest flow?"
The filmmaker has yet to reveal the identity of the mystery producer. The rap disc won't be Ferrell and Reilly's first foray into the hip-hop world - they both feature in "Fight For Your Right Revisited", a new short film about iconic rap group the Beastie Boys.
More Will Ferrell News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video