Edward Furlong Jailed for Violating Restraining Order
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star Edward Furlong is behind bars after allegedly violating a restraining order. The troubled actor was jailed on Tuesday morning, January 11 after reportedly contacting his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland.
Los Angeles officials filed criminal charges against Furlong last year and he pleaded no contest to the violation in November. At a progress hearing on Tuesday, the City Attorney told the court the actor had violated the restraining order last month by coming within 50 yards of Kneeland.
The restraining order requires him to stay 100 yards from her. The judge ruled Furlong had violated his probation and the actor was cuffed and taken into custody. He's being held on $75,000 bail, reports TMZ.com.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...