Edward Furlong Jailed for Violating Restraining Order
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star Edward Furlong is behind bars after allegedly violating a restraining order. The troubled actor was jailed on Tuesday morning, January 11 after reportedly contacting his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland.
Los Angeles officials filed criminal charges against Furlong last year and he pleaded no contest to the violation in November. At a progress hearing on Tuesday, the City Attorney told the court the actor had violated the restraining order last month by coming within 50 yards of Kneeland.
The restraining order requires him to stay 100 yards from her. The judge ruled Furlong had violated his probation and the actor was cuffed and taken into custody. He's being held on $75,000 bail, reports TMZ.com.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up