Edward Furlong Jailed for Violating Restraining Order
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star Edward Furlong is behind bars after allegedly violating a restraining order. The troubled actor was jailed on Tuesday morning, January 11 after reportedly contacting his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland.
Los Angeles officials filed criminal charges against Furlong last year and he pleaded no contest to the violation in November. At a progress hearing on Tuesday, the City Attorney told the court the actor had violated the restraining order last month by coming within 50 yards of Kneeland.
The restraining order requires him to stay 100 yards from her. The judge ruled Furlong had violated his probation and the actor was cuffed and taken into custody. He's being held on $75,000 bail, reports TMZ.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!