Edward Furlong Jailed for Violating Restraining Order
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star Edward Furlong is behind bars after allegedly violating a restraining order. The troubled actor was jailed on Tuesday morning, January 11 after reportedly contacting his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland.
Los Angeles officials filed criminal charges against Furlong last year and he pleaded no contest to the violation in November. At a progress hearing on Tuesday, the City Attorney told the court the actor had violated the restraining order last month by coming within 50 yards of Kneeland.
The restraining order requires him to stay 100 yards from her. The judge ruled Furlong had violated his probation and the actor was cuffed and taken into custody. He's being held on $75,000 bail, reports TMZ.com.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March