Edward Furlong Jailed for Violating Restraining Order
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star Edward Furlong is behind bars after allegedly violating a restraining order. The troubled actor was jailed on Tuesday morning, January 11 after reportedly contacting his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland.
Los Angeles officials filed criminal charges against Furlong last year and he pleaded no contest to the violation in November. At a progress hearing on Tuesday, the City Attorney told the court the actor had violated the restraining order last month by coming within 50 yards of Kneeland.
The restraining order requires him to stay 100 yards from her. The judge ruled Furlong had violated his probation and the actor was cuffed and taken into custody. He's being held on $75,000 bail, reports TMZ.com.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army