'Toy Story 3' Is Golden Tomato's Best-Reviewed Film
"Toy Story 3" has been named film critics' top pick of 2010 at the Golden Tomato Awards. The animated Pixar movie was named the best-reviewed film in wide release of 2010, a prize presented annually by popular movie website RottenTomatoes.com, which compiles press reviews to measure the percentage of favorable critiques.
Editor-in-chief Matt Atchity says the latest "Toy Story" installment earned positive reviews from 99 percent of critics, beating out David Fincher's "The Social Network", which garnered 97 percent. The Facebook-inspired film didn't miss out completely - it landed the Golden Tomato in the drama category.
Other winners announced on Tuesday, January 11 include The Coen brothers' western "True Grit", graffiti artist Banksy's documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "Last Train Home", a documentary about Chinese migrant workers.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri