'Toy Story 3' Is Golden Tomato's Best-Reviewed Film
"Toy Story 3" has been named film critics' top pick of 2010 at the Golden Tomato Awards. The animated Pixar movie was named the best-reviewed film in wide release of 2010, a prize presented annually by popular movie website RottenTomatoes.com, which compiles press reviews to measure the percentage of favorable critiques.
Editor-in-chief Matt Atchity says the latest "Toy Story" installment earned positive reviews from 99 percent of critics, beating out David Fincher's "The Social Network", which garnered 97 percent. The Facebook-inspired film didn't miss out completely - it landed the Golden Tomato in the drama category.
Other winners announced on Tuesday, January 11 include The Coen brothers' western "True Grit", graffiti artist Banksy's documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "Last Train Home", a documentary about Chinese migrant workers.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle