'Toy Story 3' Is Golden Tomato's Best-Reviewed Film
"Toy Story 3" has been named film critics' top pick of 2010 at the Golden Tomato Awards. The animated Pixar movie was named the best-reviewed film in wide release of 2010, a prize presented annually by popular movie website RottenTomatoes.com, which compiles press reviews to measure the percentage of favorable critiques.
Editor-in-chief Matt Atchity says the latest "Toy Story" installment earned positive reviews from 99 percent of critics, beating out David Fincher's "The Social Network", which garnered 97 percent. The Facebook-inspired film didn't miss out completely - it landed the Golden Tomato in the drama category.
Other winners announced on Tuesday, January 11 include The Coen brothers' western "True Grit", graffiti artist Banksy's documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "Last Train Home", a documentary about Chinese migrant workers.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl