'Toy Story 3' Is Golden Tomato's Best-Reviewed Film
"Toy Story 3" has been named film critics' top pick of 2010 at the Golden Tomato Awards. The animated Pixar movie was named the best-reviewed film in wide release of 2010, a prize presented annually by popular movie website RottenTomatoes.com, which compiles press reviews to measure the percentage of favorable critiques.
Editor-in-chief Matt Atchity says the latest "Toy Story" installment earned positive reviews from 99 percent of critics, beating out David Fincher's "The Social Network", which garnered 97 percent. The Facebook-inspired film didn't miss out completely - it landed the Golden Tomato in the drama category.
Other winners announced on Tuesday, January 11 include The Coen brothers' western "True Grit", graffiti artist Banksy's documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "Last Train Home", a documentary about Chinese migrant workers.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface