'Toy Story 3' Is Golden Tomato's Best-Reviewed Film
"Toy Story 3" has been named film critics' top pick of 2010 at the Golden Tomato Awards. The animated Pixar movie was named the best-reviewed film in wide release of 2010, a prize presented annually by popular movie website RottenTomatoes.com, which compiles press reviews to measure the percentage of favorable critiques.
Editor-in-chief Matt Atchity says the latest "Toy Story" installment earned positive reviews from 99 percent of critics, beating out David Fincher's "The Social Network", which garnered 97 percent. The Facebook-inspired film didn't miss out completely - it landed the Golden Tomato in the drama category.
Other winners announced on Tuesday, January 11 include The Coen brothers' western "True Grit", graffiti artist Banksy's documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "Last Train Home", a documentary about Chinese migrant workers.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris