Jay-Z Invests in Cousin's Buffalo Boss Restaurant
Rap mogul Jay-Z has expanded his business empire by investing in a fast food restaurant in his native New York. The hip-hop superstar has quietly bought into an eaterie in Brooklyn, New York called Buffalo Boss, which is co-owned by his cousin Jamar White.
"Yes, it's all true. Jay supports us in all we do, that's my big cousin right there," White told MTV. The rapper is already using his influence to make a difference in the local community by handing out free food to reward exceptional students at a nearby school, according to TMZ.com. Buffalo Boss serves organic chicken in a special sauce, fries, salads and soft drinks.
Back in 2009 Jay told Oprah Winfrey that he was so poor he only ate chicken. "We ate a lot of chicken, you know, because chicken's cheap," he said. "We had so much chicken - chicken backs, chicken everything ... to this day, I can only eat small pieces or else I feel funny."
More Jay-Z News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo