Jay-Z Invests in Cousin's Buffalo Boss Restaurant
Rap mogul Jay-Z has expanded his business empire by investing in a fast food restaurant in his native New York. The hip-hop superstar has quietly bought into an eaterie in Brooklyn, New York called Buffalo Boss, which is co-owned by his cousin Jamar White.
"Yes, it's all true. Jay supports us in all we do, that's my big cousin right there," White told MTV. The rapper is already using his influence to make a difference in the local community by handing out free food to reward exceptional students at a nearby school, according to TMZ.com. Buffalo Boss serves organic chicken in a special sauce, fries, salads and soft drinks.
Back in 2009 Jay told Oprah Winfrey that he was so poor he only ate chicken. "We ate a lot of chicken, you know, because chicken's cheap," he said. "We had so much chicken - chicken backs, chicken everything ... to this day, I can only eat small pieces or else I feel funny."
More Jay-Z News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl