Jay-Z Invests in Cousin's Buffalo Boss Restaurant
Rap mogul Jay-Z has expanded his business empire by investing in a fast food restaurant in his native New York. The hip-hop superstar has quietly bought into an eaterie in Brooklyn, New York called Buffalo Boss, which is co-owned by his cousin Jamar White.
"Yes, it's all true. Jay supports us in all we do, that's my big cousin right there," White told MTV. The rapper is already using his influence to make a difference in the local community by handing out free food to reward exceptional students at a nearby school, according to TMZ.com. Buffalo Boss serves organic chicken in a special sauce, fries, salads and soft drinks.
Back in 2009 Jay told Oprah Winfrey that he was so poor he only ate chicken. "We ate a lot of chicken, you know, because chicken's cheap," he said. "We had so much chicken - chicken backs, chicken everything ... to this day, I can only eat small pieces or else I feel funny."
More Jay-Z News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake