Jay-Z Invests in Cousin's Buffalo Boss Restaurant
Rap mogul Jay-Z has expanded his business empire by investing in a fast food restaurant in his native New York. The hip-hop superstar has quietly bought into an eaterie in Brooklyn, New York called Buffalo Boss, which is co-owned by his cousin Jamar White.
"Yes, it's all true. Jay supports us in all we do, that's my big cousin right there," White told MTV. The rapper is already using his influence to make a difference in the local community by handing out free food to reward exceptional students at a nearby school, according to TMZ.com. Buffalo Boss serves organic chicken in a special sauce, fries, salads and soft drinks.
Back in 2009 Jay told Oprah Winfrey that he was so poor he only ate chicken. "We ate a lot of chicken, you know, because chicken's cheap," he said. "We had so much chicken - chicken backs, chicken everything ... to this day, I can only eat small pieces or else I feel funny."
More Jay-Z News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed