Madonna 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl'
Madonna has launched a search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line, encouraging fans to vote online for their top choice. The pop superstar released the teenage clothing range, designed in collaboration with her daughter Lourdes, last year with actress Taylor Momsen as the collection's poster girl.
Madonna is now looking for a replacement for the "Gossip Girl" star, and a post on the brand's website is urging fans to cast their vote to decide who gets the job. A message on the site titled 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl', references lyrics from Madonna's famous song of the same name and reads, "Living in a material world, we all need material girls."
"Looking for the hottest girl on the scene. She is never afraid. Hollywood is calling the next girl!... Wanted: Next big star. She makes her own fashion statement - trendy, but cool, young and hip."
More Madonna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding