Madonna 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl'
Madonna has launched a search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line, encouraging fans to vote online for their top choice. The pop superstar released the teenage clothing range, designed in collaboration with her daughter Lourdes, last year with actress Taylor Momsen as the collection's poster girl.
Madonna is now looking for a replacement for the "Gossip Girl" star, and a post on the brand's website is urging fans to cast their vote to decide who gets the job. A message on the site titled 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl', references lyrics from Madonna's famous song of the same name and reads, "Living in a material world, we all need material girls."
"Looking for the hottest girl on the scene. She is never afraid. Hollywood is calling the next girl!... Wanted: Next big star. She makes her own fashion statement - trendy, but cool, young and hip."
More Madonna News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory