Madonna 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl'
Madonna has launched a search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line, encouraging fans to vote online for their top choice. The pop superstar released the teenage clothing range, designed in collaboration with her daughter Lourdes, last year with actress Taylor Momsen as the collection's poster girl.
Madonna is now looking for a replacement for the "Gossip Girl" star, and a post on the brand's website is urging fans to cast their vote to decide who gets the job. A message on the site titled 'Desperately Seeking Material Girl', references lyrics from Madonna's famous song of the same name and reads, "Living in a material world, we all need material girls."
"Looking for the hottest girl on the scene. She is never afraid. Hollywood is calling the next girl!... Wanted: Next big star. She makes her own fashion statement - trendy, but cool, young and hip."
More Madonna News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester