Michelle Williams Says Yes to 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion
Michelle Williams would jump at the chance to star in a "Dawson's Creek" reunion special - because the show gave her such a good grounding in acting. The actress was a teenager when she landed her breakthrough role in the drama, and headed to Wilmington, North Carolina with castmates Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson and James Van Der Beek to film the series.
They spent five years shooting six seasons of the show and it ended in 2003, when Williams was an adult. She has branded the time she spent filming the popular show "the best acting class" and admits she wouldn't hesitate to reprise her role as Jen Lindley.
Williams tells Britain's The Times, "My God, it was a blessing in so many ways and continues to be. It lifted me out of Los Angeles and placed me until I was 22 in a sleepy Southern town. It was the best acting class, learning to hit your mark, absorb your lines. I feel indebted to it and if there was ever a reunion show, sign me up."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce