Michelle Williams Says Yes to 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion
Michelle Williams would jump at the chance to star in a "Dawson's Creek" reunion special - because the show gave her such a good grounding in acting. The actress was a teenager when she landed her breakthrough role in the drama, and headed to Wilmington, North Carolina with castmates Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson and James Van Der Beek to film the series.
They spent five years shooting six seasons of the show and it ended in 2003, when Williams was an adult. She has branded the time she spent filming the popular show "the best acting class" and admits she wouldn't hesitate to reprise her role as Jen Lindley.
Williams tells Britain's The Times, "My God, it was a blessing in so many ways and continues to be. It lifted me out of Los Angeles and placed me until I was 22 in a sleepy Southern town. It was the best acting class, learning to hit your mark, absorb your lines. I feel indebted to it and if there was ever a reunion show, sign me up."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie