Michelle Williams Says Yes to 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion
Michelle Williams would jump at the chance to star in a "Dawson's Creek" reunion special - because the show gave her such a good grounding in acting. The actress was a teenager when she landed her breakthrough role in the drama, and headed to Wilmington, North Carolina with castmates Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson and James Van Der Beek to film the series.
They spent five years shooting six seasons of the show and it ended in 2003, when Williams was an adult. She has branded the time she spent filming the popular show "the best acting class" and admits she wouldn't hesitate to reprise her role as Jen Lindley.
Williams tells Britain's The Times, "My God, it was a blessing in so many ways and continues to be. It lifted me out of Los Angeles and placed me until I was 22 in a sleepy Southern town. It was the best acting class, learning to hit your mark, absorb your lines. I feel indebted to it and if there was ever a reunion show, sign me up."
More Michelle Williams News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent