Kim Kardashian Denies Khloe's Pregnancy Rumor
Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed rumors her sister Khloe Kardashian is pregnant, insisting her sibling shouldn't have to suffer the humiliating gossip every time she puts on "a little weight". Reports emerged online this month suggesting Khloe is expecting her first child with her basketball star husband Lamar Odom.
But her sister Kim is adamant the reports are not true, and she is urging gossips to stop making Khloe feel bad about her body. She tells E! News, "I feel like she gets this all the time. It's like every other week. I think I'd kill myself if I had to deal with that. It doesn't feel good when you've just gained a little weight."
The only Kardashian sister who has a brood already is Kourtney Kardashian. The eldest fell pregnant with boyfriend Scott Disick's baby in 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell