Kim Kardashian Denies Khloe's Pregnancy Rumor
Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed rumors her sister Khloe Kardashian is pregnant, insisting her sibling shouldn't have to suffer the humiliating gossip every time she puts on "a little weight". Reports emerged online this month suggesting Khloe is expecting her first child with her basketball star husband Lamar Odom.
But her sister Kim is adamant the reports are not true, and she is urging gossips to stop making Khloe feel bad about her body. She tells E! News, "I feel like she gets this all the time. It's like every other week. I think I'd kill myself if I had to deal with that. It doesn't feel good when you've just gained a little weight."
The only Kardashian sister who has a brood already is Kourtney Kardashian. The eldest fell pregnant with boyfriend Scott Disick's baby in 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival