Kim Kardashian Denies Khloe's Pregnancy Rumor
Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed rumors her sister Khloe Kardashian is pregnant, insisting her sibling shouldn't have to suffer the humiliating gossip every time she puts on "a little weight". Reports emerged online this month suggesting Khloe is expecting her first child with her basketball star husband Lamar Odom.
But her sister Kim is adamant the reports are not true, and she is urging gossips to stop making Khloe feel bad about her body. She tells E! News, "I feel like she gets this all the time. It's like every other week. I think I'd kill myself if I had to deal with that. It doesn't feel good when you've just gained a little weight."
The only Kardashian sister who has a brood already is Kourtney Kardashian. The eldest fell pregnant with boyfriend Scott Disick's baby in 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans