Kim Kardashian Denies Khloe's Pregnancy Rumor
Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed rumors her sister Khloe Kardashian is pregnant, insisting her sibling shouldn't have to suffer the humiliating gossip every time she puts on "a little weight". Reports emerged online this month suggesting Khloe is expecting her first child with her basketball star husband Lamar Odom.
But her sister Kim is adamant the reports are not true, and she is urging gossips to stop making Khloe feel bad about her body. She tells E! News, "I feel like she gets this all the time. It's like every other week. I think I'd kill myself if I had to deal with that. It doesn't feel good when you've just gained a little weight."
The only Kardashian sister who has a brood already is Kourtney Kardashian. The eldest fell pregnant with boyfriend Scott Disick's baby in 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover