Kim Kardashian Denies Khloe's Pregnancy Rumor
Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed rumors her sister Khloe Kardashian is pregnant, insisting her sibling shouldn't have to suffer the humiliating gossip every time she puts on "a little weight". Reports emerged online this month suggesting Khloe is expecting her first child with her basketball star husband Lamar Odom.
But her sister Kim is adamant the reports are not true, and she is urging gossips to stop making Khloe feel bad about her body. She tells E! News, "I feel like she gets this all the time. It's like every other week. I think I'd kill myself if I had to deal with that. It doesn't feel good when you've just gained a little weight."
The only Kardashian sister who has a brood already is Kourtney Kardashian. The eldest fell pregnant with boyfriend Scott Disick's baby in 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington