Confirmed: Jewel Pregnant With Ty Murray's Child
Singer Jewel Kilcher has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child. The musician has been trying for a baby with her husband, rodeo star Ty Murray, since 2009 and they've announced they are expecting their first child later this year.
Jewel discovered her pregnancy on the first day of her new job hosting reality TV show "Going Platinum" and admits she struggled to keep her happy news a secret. She tells People.com, "I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
Murray adds, "We're so excited to be expecting our first baby. We always knew we wanted to have a child, and this time in our lives feels right." The couple's happy news comes amid a slew of celebrity baby announcements - actor Owen Wilson has revealed he is about to become a father, Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard is pregnant with her first child and singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is expecting her fourth.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo