Confirmed: Jewel Pregnant With Ty Murray's Child
Singer Jewel Kilcher has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child. The musician has been trying for a baby with her husband, rodeo star Ty Murray, since 2009 and they've announced they are expecting their first child later this year.
Jewel discovered her pregnancy on the first day of her new job hosting reality TV show "Going Platinum" and admits she struggled to keep her happy news a secret. She tells People.com, "I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
Murray adds, "We're so excited to be expecting our first baby. We always knew we wanted to have a child, and this time in our lives feels right." The couple's happy news comes amid a slew of celebrity baby announcements - actor Owen Wilson has revealed he is about to become a father, Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard is pregnant with her first child and singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is expecting her fourth.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video