Confirmed: Jewel Pregnant With Ty Murray's Child
Singer Jewel Kilcher has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child. The musician has been trying for a baby with her husband, rodeo star Ty Murray, since 2009 and they've announced they are expecting their first child later this year.
Jewel discovered her pregnancy on the first day of her new job hosting reality TV show "Going Platinum" and admits she struggled to keep her happy news a secret. She tells People.com, "I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
Murray adds, "We're so excited to be expecting our first baby. We always knew we wanted to have a child, and this time in our lives feels right." The couple's happy news comes amid a slew of celebrity baby announcements - actor Owen Wilson has revealed he is about to become a father, Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard is pregnant with her first child and singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is expecting her fourth.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy