Kelly Osbourne Confirms Dating Rob Damiani
Kelly Osbourne has confirmed rumors she's dating aspiring British musician Rob Damiani following her broken engagement to model Luke Worrall. The singer-turned-reality TV star met the Don Broco rocker during a recent trip to Britain and admits she's "having fun" with the blossoming romance.
In her column for Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "It's true, I'm having fun getting to know someone new. I met Rob over in the U.K. recently, and I want to take things slowly..." But she's vowed to keep the relationship private following a public bust-up on Twitter.com last month with her former fiance Worrall, who she split from in July 2010 amid allegations of his infidelity.
She adds, "Loads of people saw my Twitter rant about my ex-boyfriend over Christmas, and this is the last time you'll probably hear me talk about my relationship in the press. I've learned my lesson the hard way. I'm excited about this year - onwards and upwards!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce