Kelly Osbourne Confirms Dating Rob Damiani
Kelly Osbourne has confirmed rumors she's dating aspiring British musician Rob Damiani following her broken engagement to model Luke Worrall. The singer-turned-reality TV star met the Don Broco rocker during a recent trip to Britain and admits she's "having fun" with the blossoming romance.
In her column for Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "It's true, I'm having fun getting to know someone new. I met Rob over in the U.K. recently, and I want to take things slowly..." But she's vowed to keep the relationship private following a public bust-up on Twitter.com last month with her former fiance Worrall, who she split from in July 2010 amid allegations of his infidelity.
She adds, "Loads of people saw my Twitter rant about my ex-boyfriend over Christmas, and this is the last time you'll probably hear me talk about my relationship in the press. I've learned my lesson the hard way. I'm excited about this year - onwards and upwards!"
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass