Chloe Sevigny Denies Pauly D Romance Rumor
A representative for Chloe Sevigny has dismissed rumors the actress is dating "Jersey Shore" 's Pauly D. The "Big Love" star was spotted sitting next to the TV personality, real name Paul DelVecchio, at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this month, prompting speculation they are romantically involved.
But Sevigny's rep has been quick to shoot down the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the rumors are "not true".
Chloe Sevigny is a Golden Globe-winning actress. Last year, she was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in "Big Love". When standing on the stage to collect the trophy, her dress was ripped as the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
More Chloe Sevigny News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction