Chloe Sevigny Denies Pauly D Romance Rumor
A representative for Chloe Sevigny has dismissed rumors the actress is dating "Jersey Shore" 's Pauly D. The "Big Love" star was spotted sitting next to the TV personality, real name Paul DelVecchio, at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this month, prompting speculation they are romantically involved.
But Sevigny's rep has been quick to shoot down the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the rumors are "not true".
Chloe Sevigny is a Golden Globe-winning actress. Last year, she was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in "Big Love". When standing on the stage to collect the trophy, her dress was ripped as the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri