Chloe Sevigny Denies Pauly D Romance Rumor
A representative for Chloe Sevigny has dismissed rumors the actress is dating "Jersey Shore" 's Pauly D. The "Big Love" star was spotted sitting next to the TV personality, real name Paul DelVecchio, at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this month, prompting speculation they are romantically involved.
But Sevigny's rep has been quick to shoot down the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the rumors are "not true".
Chloe Sevigny is a Golden Globe-winning actress. Last year, she was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in "Big Love". When standing on the stage to collect the trophy, her dress was ripped as the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle