Chloe Sevigny Denies Pauly D Romance Rumor
A representative for Chloe Sevigny has dismissed rumors the actress is dating "Jersey Shore" 's Pauly D. The "Big Love" star was spotted sitting next to the TV personality, real name Paul DelVecchio, at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this month, prompting speculation they are romantically involved.
But Sevigny's rep has been quick to shoot down the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the rumors are "not true".
Chloe Sevigny is a Golden Globe-winning actress. Last year, she was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in "Big Love". When standing on the stage to collect the trophy, her dress was ripped as the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences