Chloe Sevigny Denies Pauly D Romance Rumor
A representative for Chloe Sevigny has dismissed rumors the actress is dating "Jersey Shore" 's Pauly D. The "Big Love" star was spotted sitting next to the TV personality, real name Paul DelVecchio, at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this month, prompting speculation they are romantically involved.
But Sevigny's rep has been quick to shoot down the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the rumors are "not true".
Chloe Sevigny is a Golden Globe-winning actress. Last year, she was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in "Big Love". When standing on the stage to collect the trophy, her dress was ripped as the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
More Chloe Sevigny News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift