Lily Allen Fuels Engagement Rumor With Ring Picture
British singer Lily Allen has fueled speculation she's set to wed boyfriend Sam Cooper after showing fans a picture of herself wearing a diamond on her ring finger. The "Smile" hitmaker's partner is said to have proposed while they spent 2010 Christmas at a resort in Bali, Indonesia.
Allen has been keeping quiet about the swirling rumors but now appears to have confirmed them by showing her online followers a snap of what is believed to be an engagement ring. In the picture, which was posted on Allen's official blog on Monday, January 10, the singer can be seen wearing a diamond sparkler as well as a studded band on her marital finger. A caption reads, "A girl can't do Manhattan sans (without) manicure."
The reported engagement comes after Allen lost a baby son six months into her pregnancy in October.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce