Kimora Lee Simmons Plans to Have Another Baby
Fashion mogul-turned-reality TV star Kimora Lee Simmons is planning to add to her brood - she wants another child with actor husband Djimon Hounsou. Simmons already has three children - two daughters with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son with Hounsou - but she's keen to go for a fourth.
She tells TooFab.com, "We definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for (son) Kenzo... It would be fun (for him) to have someone to grow up next to."
"The girls (Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, eight) are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That's how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!