Kimora Lee Simmons Plans to Have Another Baby
Fashion mogul-turned-reality TV star Kimora Lee Simmons is planning to add to her brood - she wants another child with actor husband Djimon Hounsou. Simmons already has three children - two daughters with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son with Hounsou - but she's keen to go for a fourth.
She tells TooFab.com, "We definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for (son) Kenzo... It would be fun (for him) to have someone to grow up next to."
"The girls (Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, eight) are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That's how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush