Kimora Lee Simmons Plans to Have Another Baby
Fashion mogul-turned-reality TV star Kimora Lee Simmons is planning to add to her brood - she wants another child with actor husband Djimon Hounsou. Simmons already has three children - two daughters with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son with Hounsou - but she's keen to go for a fourth.
She tells TooFab.com, "We definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for (son) Kenzo... It would be fun (for him) to have someone to grow up next to."
"The girls (Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, eight) are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That's how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video