Kimora Lee Simmons Plans to Have Another Baby
Fashion mogul-turned-reality TV star Kimora Lee Simmons is planning to add to her brood - she wants another child with actor husband Djimon Hounsou. Simmons already has three children - two daughters with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son with Hounsou - but she's keen to go for a fourth.
She tells TooFab.com, "We definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for (son) Kenzo... It would be fun (for him) to have someone to grow up next to."
"The girls (Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, eight) are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That's how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons