Kimora Lee Simmons Plans to Have Another Baby
Fashion mogul-turned-reality TV star Kimora Lee Simmons is planning to add to her brood - she wants another child with actor husband Djimon Hounsou. Simmons already has three children - two daughters with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son with Hounsou - but she's keen to go for a fourth.
She tells TooFab.com, "We definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for (son) Kenzo... It would be fun (for him) to have someone to grow up next to."
"The girls (Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, eight) are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That's how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous."
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram