Melanie Brown Debunks Feud Rumor With Victoria Adams
Melanie Brown is baffled by rumors she's fallen out with her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams, insisting she's delighted her pal is a mum-to-be again. Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 she's expecting her fourth child, yet reports about a rivalry between the singers have continued to circulate in Britain.
But Brown is adamant she is happy for her fashion designer pal as well as fellow former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who is also expecting a baby. In posts on her Twitter.com page, Brown writes, "Just read online some bulls**t online about me and Vic having a fall out, where do they get this from I have no idea..."
"2 more Spice babies coming yippee Emma Bunton (and) Victoria Beckham love you both!!!"
More Melanie Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked