Melanie Brown Debunks Feud Rumor With Victoria Adams
Melanie Brown is baffled by rumors she's fallen out with her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams, insisting she's delighted her pal is a mum-to-be again. Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 she's expecting her fourth child, yet reports about a rivalry between the singers have continued to circulate in Britain.
But Brown is adamant she is happy for her fashion designer pal as well as fellow former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who is also expecting a baby. In posts on her Twitter.com page, Brown writes, "Just read online some bulls**t online about me and Vic having a fall out, where do they get this from I have no idea..."
"2 more Spice babies coming yippee Emma Bunton (and) Victoria Beckham love you both!!!"
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic