Melanie Brown Debunks Feud Rumor With Victoria Adams
Melanie Brown is baffled by rumors she's fallen out with her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams, insisting she's delighted her pal is a mum-to-be again. Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 she's expecting her fourth child, yet reports about a rivalry between the singers have continued to circulate in Britain.
But Brown is adamant she is happy for her fashion designer pal as well as fellow former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who is also expecting a baby. In posts on her Twitter.com page, Brown writes, "Just read online some bulls**t online about me and Vic having a fall out, where do they get this from I have no idea..."
"2 more Spice babies coming yippee Emma Bunton (and) Victoria Beckham love you both!!!"
More Melanie Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?