Melanie Brown Debunks Feud Rumor With Victoria Adams
Melanie Brown is baffled by rumors she's fallen out with her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams, insisting she's delighted her pal is a mum-to-be again. Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 she's expecting her fourth child, yet reports about a rivalry between the singers have continued to circulate in Britain.
But Brown is adamant she is happy for her fashion designer pal as well as fellow former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who is also expecting a baby. In posts on her Twitter.com page, Brown writes, "Just read online some bulls**t online about me and Vic having a fall out, where do they get this from I have no idea..."
"2 more Spice babies coming yippee Emma Bunton (and) Victoria Beckham love you both!!!"
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna