Melanie Brown Debunks Feud Rumor With Victoria Adams
Melanie Brown is baffled by rumors she's fallen out with her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams, insisting she's delighted her pal is a mum-to-be again. Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 she's expecting her fourth child, yet reports about a rivalry between the singers have continued to circulate in Britain.
But Brown is adamant she is happy for her fashion designer pal as well as fellow former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who is also expecting a baby. In posts on her Twitter.com page, Brown writes, "Just read online some bulls**t online about me and Vic having a fall out, where do they get this from I have no idea..."
"2 more Spice babies coming yippee Emma Bunton (and) Victoria Beckham love you both!!!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding