ASCAP to Honor Spanish Singer Alejandro Sanz
Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz is to be honored with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' Heritage Award in March. The singer/songwriter is being recognized for his "unique contributions to Latin music".
Past recipients of this award include Armando Manzanero, Antonio Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Franco de Vita, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Ricardo Arjona.
During the awards ceremony in Miami on March 24, ASCAP will recognize the Songwriter of the Year, Publisher of the Year, Independent Publisher of the Year and Latin Song of the Year. Awards will also be presented in pop, tropical, regional Mexican and urban categories.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video