ASCAP to Honor Spanish Singer Alejandro Sanz
Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz is to be honored with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' Heritage Award in March. The singer/songwriter is being recognized for his "unique contributions to Latin music".
Past recipients of this award include Armando Manzanero, Antonio Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Franco de Vita, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Ricardo Arjona.
During the awards ceremony in Miami on March 24, ASCAP will recognize the Songwriter of the Year, Publisher of the Year, Independent Publisher of the Year and Latin Song of the Year. Awards will also be presented in pop, tropical, regional Mexican and urban categories.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer