ASCAP to Honor Spanish Singer Alejandro Sanz
Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz is to be honored with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' Heritage Award in March. The singer/songwriter is being recognized for his "unique contributions to Latin music".
Past recipients of this award include Armando Manzanero, Antonio Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Franco de Vita, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Ricardo Arjona.
During the awards ceremony in Miami on March 24, ASCAP will recognize the Songwriter of the Year, Publisher of the Year, Independent Publisher of the Year and Latin Song of the Year. Awards will also be presented in pop, tropical, regional Mexican and urban categories.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip