ASCAP to Honor Spanish Singer Alejandro Sanz
Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz is to be honored with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' Heritage Award in March. The singer/songwriter is being recognized for his "unique contributions to Latin music".
Past recipients of this award include Armando Manzanero, Antonio Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Franco de Vita, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Ricardo Arjona.
During the awards ceremony in Miami on March 24, ASCAP will recognize the Songwriter of the Year, Publisher of the Year, Independent Publisher of the Year and Latin Song of the Year. Awards will also be presented in pop, tropical, regional Mexican and urban categories.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie