ASCAP to Honor Spanish Singer Alejandro Sanz
Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz is to be honored with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' Heritage Award in March. The singer/songwriter is being recognized for his "unique contributions to Latin music".
Past recipients of this award include Armando Manzanero, Antonio Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Franco de Vita, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Ricardo Arjona.
During the awards ceremony in Miami on March 24, ASCAP will recognize the Songwriter of the Year, Publisher of the Year, Independent Publisher of the Year and Latin Song of the Year. Awards will also be presented in pop, tropical, regional Mexican and urban categories.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna