Denied: Will Smith NOT Joining 'X Factor'
A spokesperson for Will Smith has blasted reports the Hollywood star has signed up to judge Simon Cowell's U.S. version of TV talent show "The X Factor". The Independence Day star was rumoured to have inked a deal with the British music mogul to join the panel of experts on the show, but a representative for Smith has spoken out to address the speculation, telling Gossip.Com there is "no truth" to the story.
A number of stars have been tipped for X Factor roles - Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger and George Michael have all been linked to the show, which kicks off in September. Cowell has yet to confirm his official line-up of judges, but insists there will be big names.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce