Denied: Will Smith NOT Joining 'X Factor'
A spokesperson for Will Smith has blasted reports the Hollywood star has signed up to judge Simon Cowell's U.S. version of TV talent show "The X Factor". The Independence Day star was rumoured to have inked a deal with the British music mogul to join the panel of experts on the show, but a representative for Smith has spoken out to address the speculation, telling Gossip.Com there is "no truth" to the story.
A number of stars have been tipped for X Factor roles - Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger and George Michael have all been linked to the show, which kicks off in September. Cowell has yet to confirm his official line-up of judges, but insists there will be big names.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?