Denied: Will Smith NOT Joining 'X Factor'
A spokesperson for Will Smith has blasted reports the Hollywood star has signed up to judge Simon Cowell's U.S. version of TV talent show "The X Factor". The Independence Day star was rumoured to have inked a deal with the British music mogul to join the panel of experts on the show, but a representative for Smith has spoken out to address the speculation, telling Gossip.Com there is "no truth" to the story.
A number of stars have been tipped for X Factor roles - Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger and George Michael have all been linked to the show, which kicks off in September. Cowell has yet to confirm his official line-up of judges, but insists there will be big names.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'