Denied: Will Smith NOT Joining 'X Factor'
A spokesperson for Will Smith has blasted reports the Hollywood star has signed up to judge Simon Cowell's U.S. version of TV talent show "The X Factor". The Independence Day star was rumoured to have inked a deal with the British music mogul to join the panel of experts on the show, but a representative for Smith has spoken out to address the speculation, telling Gossip.Com there is "no truth" to the story.
A number of stars have been tipped for X Factor roles - Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger and George Michael have all been linked to the show, which kicks off in September. Cowell has yet to confirm his official line-up of judges, but insists there will be big names.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson