Denied: Will Smith NOT Joining 'X Factor'
A spokesperson for Will Smith has blasted reports the Hollywood star has signed up to judge Simon Cowell's U.S. version of TV talent show "The X Factor". The Independence Day star was rumoured to have inked a deal with the British music mogul to join the panel of experts on the show, but a representative for Smith has spoken out to address the speculation, telling Gossip.Com there is "no truth" to the story.
A number of stars have been tipped for X Factor roles - Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger and George Michael have all been linked to the show, which kicks off in September. Cowell has yet to confirm his official line-up of judges, but insists there will be big names.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert