Rosamund Pike, First Woman to Give Voice to 007 Audiobook
British actress Rosamund Pike has made James Bond history by becoming the first woman to narrate a 007 story for a new audiobook series. The "Die Another Day" star will give voice to Bond creator Ian Fleming's words in a retelling of "The Spy Who Loved Me".
She tells WENN, "I do a lot of audio books just for fun because I like using voice to create character. Most recently I've done one of the James Bond novels, The Spy Who Loved Me, which is coming out. It's the only one that was narrated by a woman."
"They're releasing the whole audio set of all 20 original Fleming/Bond novels next year."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy