Rosamund Pike, First Woman to Give Voice to 007 Audiobook
British actress Rosamund Pike has made James Bond history by becoming the first woman to narrate a 007 story for a new audiobook series. The "Die Another Day" star will give voice to Bond creator Ian Fleming's words in a retelling of "The Spy Who Loved Me".
She tells WENN, "I do a lot of audio books just for fun because I like using voice to create character. Most recently I've done one of the James Bond novels, The Spy Who Loved Me, which is coming out. It's the only one that was narrated by a woman."
"They're releasing the whole audio set of all 20 original Fleming/Bond novels next year."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung