Rosamund Pike, First Woman to Give Voice to 007 Audiobook
British actress Rosamund Pike has made James Bond history by becoming the first woman to narrate a 007 story for a new audiobook series. The "Die Another Day" star will give voice to Bond creator Ian Fleming's words in a retelling of "The Spy Who Loved Me".
She tells WENN, "I do a lot of audio books just for fun because I like using voice to create character. Most recently I've done one of the James Bond novels, The Spy Who Loved Me, which is coming out. It's the only one that was narrated by a woman."
"They're releasing the whole audio set of all 20 original Fleming/Bond novels next year."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences