Nine Inch Nails Rocker Composes Music for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has signed on to compose the music for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" remake. The project will reteam the rocker and director David Fincher, who worked together on "The Social Network".
Reznor is up for a Golden Globe Award this Sunday, January 16 for his "The Social Network" score. He's also a favourite to land an Oscar nomination later this month.
"We started recording things in a different way that was all based on performance -- nothing programmed," Reznor said. "That would be my limited skills with stringed instruments... We'd process them in a way that really gave it an interesting, organic feel that felt like something we've never done before."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage