Nine Inch Nails Rocker Composes Music for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has signed on to compose the music for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" remake. The project will reteam the rocker and director David Fincher, who worked together on "The Social Network".
Reznor is up for a Golden Globe Award this Sunday, January 16 for his "The Social Network" score. He's also a favourite to land an Oscar nomination later this month.
"We started recording things in a different way that was all based on performance -- nothing programmed," Reznor said. "That would be my limited skills with stringed instruments... We'd process them in a way that really gave it an interesting, organic feel that felt like something we've never done before."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere