Nine Inch Nails Rocker Composes Music for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has signed on to compose the music for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" remake. The project will reteam the rocker and director David Fincher, who worked together on "The Social Network".
Reznor is up for a Golden Globe Award this Sunday, January 16 for his "The Social Network" score. He's also a favourite to land an Oscar nomination later this month.
"We started recording things in a different way that was all based on performance -- nothing programmed," Reznor said. "That would be my limited skills with stringed instruments... We'd process them in a way that really gave it an interesting, organic feel that felt like something we've never done before."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince