Nine Inch Nails Rocker Composes Music for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has signed on to compose the music for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" remake. The project will reteam the rocker and director David Fincher, who worked together on "The Social Network".
Reznor is up for a Golden Globe Award this Sunday, January 16 for his "The Social Network" score. He's also a favourite to land an Oscar nomination later this month.
"We started recording things in a different way that was all based on performance -- nothing programmed," Reznor said. "That would be my limited skills with stringed instruments... We'd process them in a way that really gave it an interesting, organic feel that felt like something we've never done before."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?