Nine Inch Nails Rocker Composes Music for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has signed on to compose the music for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" remake. The project will reteam the rocker and director David Fincher, who worked together on "The Social Network".
Reznor is up for a Golden Globe Award this Sunday, January 16 for his "The Social Network" score. He's also a favourite to land an Oscar nomination later this month.
"We started recording things in a different way that was all based on performance -- nothing programmed," Reznor said. "That would be my limited skills with stringed instruments... We'd process them in a way that really gave it an interesting, organic feel that felt like something we've never done before."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'