Valerie Cruz Engaged to Mystery Man
Actress Valerie Cruz rang in the New Year as a bride-to-be - she's engaged to a mystery man. The Cuban beauty, who has appeared on U.S. dramas "True Blood" and "Dexter", confirmed her engagement to Latina.com, but she refuses to name her future husband, who proposed over the holiday season.
She tells Latina.com, "It just kind of happened at Christmas. "He's English and he's from London, so it's an interesting journey. Cultural differences - they are definitely vast in some ways. But I think that Europeans in general have a more global view of the world because they are in such proximity to other countries that it enables them to travel and see other parts of the world."
Valerie Cruz plays Isabel Beaumont in "True Blood" and plays Sylvia Prado in "Dexter".
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?