Valerie Cruz Engaged to Mystery Man
Actress Valerie Cruz rang in the New Year as a bride-to-be - she's engaged to a mystery man. The Cuban beauty, who has appeared on U.S. dramas "True Blood" and "Dexter", confirmed her engagement to Latina.com, but she refuses to name her future husband, who proposed over the holiday season.
She tells Latina.com, "It just kind of happened at Christmas. "He's English and he's from London, so it's an interesting journey. Cultural differences - they are definitely vast in some ways. But I think that Europeans in general have a more global view of the world because they are in such proximity to other countries that it enables them to travel and see other parts of the world."
Valerie Cruz plays Isabel Beaumont in "True Blood" and plays Sylvia Prado in "Dexter".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed