Valerie Cruz Engaged to Mystery Man
Actress Valerie Cruz rang in the New Year as a bride-to-be - she's engaged to a mystery man. The Cuban beauty, who has appeared on U.S. dramas "True Blood" and "Dexter", confirmed her engagement to Latina.com, but she refuses to name her future husband, who proposed over the holiday season.
She tells Latina.com, "It just kind of happened at Christmas. "He's English and he's from London, so it's an interesting journey. Cultural differences - they are definitely vast in some ways. But I think that Europeans in general have a more global view of the world because they are in such proximity to other countries that it enables them to travel and see other parts of the world."
Valerie Cruz plays Isabel Beaumont in "True Blood" and plays Sylvia Prado in "Dexter".
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab