Valerie Cruz Engaged to Mystery Man
Actress Valerie Cruz rang in the New Year as a bride-to-be - she's engaged to a mystery man. The Cuban beauty, who has appeared on U.S. dramas "True Blood" and "Dexter", confirmed her engagement to Latina.com, but she refuses to name her future husband, who proposed over the holiday season.
She tells Latina.com, "It just kind of happened at Christmas. "He's English and he's from London, so it's an interesting journey. Cultural differences - they are definitely vast in some ways. But I think that Europeans in general have a more global view of the world because they are in such proximity to other countries that it enables them to travel and see other parts of the world."
Valerie Cruz plays Isabel Beaumont in "True Blood" and plays Sylvia Prado in "Dexter".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7