Valerie Cruz Engaged to Mystery Man
Actress Valerie Cruz rang in the New Year as a bride-to-be - she's engaged to a mystery man. The Cuban beauty, who has appeared on U.S. dramas "True Blood" and "Dexter", confirmed her engagement to Latina.com, but she refuses to name her future husband, who proposed over the holiday season.
She tells Latina.com, "It just kind of happened at Christmas. "He's English and he's from London, so it's an interesting journey. Cultural differences - they are definitely vast in some ways. But I think that Europeans in general have a more global view of the world because they are in such proximity to other countries that it enables them to travel and see other parts of the world."
Valerie Cruz plays Isabel Beaumont in "True Blood" and plays Sylvia Prado in "Dexter".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic