'Survivor' Star Richard Hatch Faces More Jail for Alleged Probation Violation
Embattled U.S. reality TV star Richard Hatch is facing the possibility of another two years behind bars amid allegations he violated the terms of his probation. Hatch was convicted in 2006 of failing to pay taxes on the $1 million prize he won on the first season of America's "Survivor".
He walked free from a Massachusetts prison after completing a three year federal sentence for tax evasion in October, 2009 and began a three-year period of supervised release under the condition that he refile and pay his taxes on show winnings and other income.
According to AccessHollywood.com, the federal probation office has now filed a complaint claiming Hatch failed to refile his 2000 and 2001 tax returns. He is scheduled to appear in a federal court in Providence, Rhode Island on Monday, January 10 to face the allegations.
The website reports Hatch could face two years behind bars if he is found guilty.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo