'Survivor' Star Richard Hatch Faces More Jail for Alleged Probation Violation
Embattled U.S. reality TV star Richard Hatch is facing the possibility of another two years behind bars amid allegations he violated the terms of his probation. Hatch was convicted in 2006 of failing to pay taxes on the $1 million prize he won on the first season of America's "Survivor".
He walked free from a Massachusetts prison after completing a three year federal sentence for tax evasion in October, 2009 and began a three-year period of supervised release under the condition that he refile and pay his taxes on show winnings and other income.
According to AccessHollywood.com, the federal probation office has now filed a complaint claiming Hatch failed to refile his 2000 and 2001 tax returns. He is scheduled to appear in a federal court in Providence, Rhode Island on Monday, January 10 to face the allegations.
The website reports Hatch could face two years behind bars if he is found guilty.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'