'Survivor' Star Richard Hatch Faces More Jail for Alleged Probation Violation
Embattled U.S. reality TV star Richard Hatch is facing the possibility of another two years behind bars amid allegations he violated the terms of his probation. Hatch was convicted in 2006 of failing to pay taxes on the $1 million prize he won on the first season of America's "Survivor".
He walked free from a Massachusetts prison after completing a three year federal sentence for tax evasion in October, 2009 and began a three-year period of supervised release under the condition that he refile and pay his taxes on show winnings and other income.
According to AccessHollywood.com, the federal probation office has now filed a complaint claiming Hatch failed to refile his 2000 and 2001 tax returns. He is scheduled to appear in a federal court in Providence, Rhode Island on Monday, January 10 to face the allegations.
The website reports Hatch could face two years behind bars if he is found guilty.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics