'Survivor' Star Richard Hatch Faces More Jail for Alleged Probation Violation
Embattled U.S. reality TV star Richard Hatch is facing the possibility of another two years behind bars amid allegations he violated the terms of his probation. Hatch was convicted in 2006 of failing to pay taxes on the $1 million prize he won on the first season of America's "Survivor".
He walked free from a Massachusetts prison after completing a three year federal sentence for tax evasion in October, 2009 and began a three-year period of supervised release under the condition that he refile and pay his taxes on show winnings and other income.
According to AccessHollywood.com, the federal probation office has now filed a complaint claiming Hatch failed to refile his 2000 and 2001 tax returns. He is scheduled to appear in a federal court in Providence, Rhode Island on Monday, January 10 to face the allegations.
The website reports Hatch could face two years behind bars if he is found guilty.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch