'Rizzoli and Isles' Star Sasha Alexander Welcomed Son in December
Screen siren Sophia Loren rang in the New Year as a third-time grandmother - her daughter-in-law, actress Sasha Alexander, gave birth to a baby boy in December 2010. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - welcomed their second child, Leonardo Fortunato Ponti, on December 20 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The couple confirmed the news to People.com in a statement, "We are so thrilled to welcome our little Leonardo. He's a wonderful gift and we are all in love - especially the grandmas!" The new addition joins the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti, Jr.
Alexander and Ponti wed in August 2007.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video