'Rizzoli and Isles' Star Sasha Alexander Welcomed Son in December
Screen siren Sophia Loren rang in the New Year as a third-time grandmother - her daughter-in-law, actress Sasha Alexander, gave birth to a baby boy in December 2010. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - welcomed their second child, Leonardo Fortunato Ponti, on December 20 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The couple confirmed the news to People.com in a statement, "We are so thrilled to welcome our little Leonardo. He's a wonderful gift and we are all in love - especially the grandmas!" The new addition joins the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti, Jr.
Alexander and Ponti wed in August 2007.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective