'Rizzoli and Isles' Star Sasha Alexander Welcomed Son in December
Screen siren Sophia Loren rang in the New Year as a third-time grandmother - her daughter-in-law, actress Sasha Alexander, gave birth to a baby boy in December 2010. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - welcomed their second child, Leonardo Fortunato Ponti, on December 20 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The couple confirmed the news to People.com in a statement, "We are so thrilled to welcome our little Leonardo. He's a wonderful gift and we are all in love - especially the grandmas!" The new addition joins the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti, Jr.
Alexander and Ponti wed in August 2007.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce