Victoria Adams Thanks Spice Girls for Congratulations
Victoria Adams' former Spice Girls bandmates are among the stars who have offered their congratulations following news she is pregnant with her fourth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 they are set to welcome another baby later this year, a sibling for their sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, sportsman Beckham writes, "I've got some great news to tell you all. Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."
And his wife's Spice Girls bandmates have rushed to congratulate their pal on her pregnancy. Emma Bunton, who is currently expecting her second child, sent a message to Beckham on Twitter.com declaring, "Yeah! It's such brilliant news!", while Melanie Brown adds, "Congrats!"
Mum-to-be Victoria took to the website on Monday to thank her famous friends and fans for their well-wishes. In a post, she writes, "Thank u so much for your kind and beautiful messages! We are all so happy and very excited!"
More Victoria Adams News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'