Victoria Adams Thanks Spice Girls for Congratulations
Victoria Adams' former Spice Girls bandmates are among the stars who have offered their congratulations following news she is pregnant with her fourth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 they are set to welcome another baby later this year, a sibling for their sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, sportsman Beckham writes, "I've got some great news to tell you all. Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."
And his wife's Spice Girls bandmates have rushed to congratulate their pal on her pregnancy. Emma Bunton, who is currently expecting her second child, sent a message to Beckham on Twitter.com declaring, "Yeah! It's such brilliant news!", while Melanie Brown adds, "Congrats!"
Mum-to-be Victoria took to the website on Monday to thank her famous friends and fans for their well-wishes. In a post, she writes, "Thank u so much for your kind and beautiful messages! We are all so happy and very excited!"
More Victoria Adams News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed