Victoria Adams Thanks Spice Girls for Congratulations
Victoria Adams' former Spice Girls bandmates are among the stars who have offered their congratulations following news she is pregnant with her fourth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham announced on Sunday, January 9 they are set to welcome another baby later this year, a sibling for their sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, sportsman Beckham writes, "I've got some great news to tell you all. Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."
And his wife's Spice Girls bandmates have rushed to congratulate their pal on her pregnancy. Emma Bunton, who is currently expecting her second child, sent a message to Beckham on Twitter.com declaring, "Yeah! It's such brilliant news!", while Melanie Brown adds, "Congrats!"
Mum-to-be Victoria took to the website on Monday to thank her famous friends and fans for their well-wishes. In a post, she writes, "Thank u so much for your kind and beautiful messages! We are all so happy and very excited!"
More Victoria Adams News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans