Charlotte Church Snubbed by Britney Spears
Charlotte Church was stunned to be snubbed by Britney Spears when she was younger - because the "Toxic" hitmaker requested the meeting. The Welsh singer was partying in Los Angeles when Spears' personal assistant (PA) approached her and asked if Church would meet the superstar.
The 24 year old agreed - but was mortified when Spears barely spoke to her. Church says, "Her PA came over and said, 'Oh Charlotte, Britney's a really big fan of yours. If you wouldn't mind going over and saying hi, she'd be so pleased to see you'."
"So I went over and she just said hi and carried on talking to her friends leaving me there like I was some sort of stalker."
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors