Charlotte Church Snubbed by Britney Spears
Charlotte Church was stunned to be snubbed by Britney Spears when she was younger - because the "Toxic" hitmaker requested the meeting. The Welsh singer was partying in Los Angeles when Spears' personal assistant (PA) approached her and asked if Church would meet the superstar.
The 24 year old agreed - but was mortified when Spears barely spoke to her. Church says, "Her PA came over and said, 'Oh Charlotte, Britney's a really big fan of yours. If you wouldn't mind going over and saying hi, she'd be so pleased to see you'."
"So I went over and she just said hi and carried on talking to her friends leaving me there like I was some sort of stalker."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated