Charlotte Church Snubbed by Britney Spears
Charlotte Church was stunned to be snubbed by Britney Spears when she was younger - because the "Toxic" hitmaker requested the meeting. The Welsh singer was partying in Los Angeles when Spears' personal assistant (PA) approached her and asked if Church would meet the superstar.
The 24 year old agreed - but was mortified when Spears barely spoke to her. Church says, "Her PA came over and said, 'Oh Charlotte, Britney's a really big fan of yours. If you wouldn't mind going over and saying hi, she'd be so pleased to see you'."
"So I went over and she just said hi and carried on talking to her friends leaving me there like I was some sort of stalker."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny