Charlotte Church Snubbed by Britney Spears
Charlotte Church was stunned to be snubbed by Britney Spears when she was younger - because the "Toxic" hitmaker requested the meeting. The Welsh singer was partying in Los Angeles when Spears' personal assistant (PA) approached her and asked if Church would meet the superstar.
The 24 year old agreed - but was mortified when Spears barely spoke to her. Church says, "Her PA came over and said, 'Oh Charlotte, Britney's a really big fan of yours. If you wouldn't mind going over and saying hi, she'd be so pleased to see you'."
"So I went over and she just said hi and carried on talking to her friends leaving me there like I was some sort of stalker."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris