Charlotte Church Snubbed by Britney Spears
Charlotte Church was stunned to be snubbed by Britney Spears when she was younger - because the "Toxic" hitmaker requested the meeting. The Welsh singer was partying in Los Angeles when Spears' personal assistant (PA) approached her and asked if Church would meet the superstar.
The 24 year old agreed - but was mortified when Spears barely spoke to her. Church says, "Her PA came over and said, 'Oh Charlotte, Britney's a really big fan of yours. If you wouldn't mind going over and saying hi, she'd be so pleased to see you'."
"So I went over and she just said hi and carried on talking to her friends leaving me there like I was some sort of stalker."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'