Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Was a Sold-Out
Singer Justin Bieber sparked a holiday shopping frenzy last month after his debut nail polish range completely sold out across the U.S. The Canadian pop star's glittery varnish collection was stocked on the shelves of 3,000 Wal-Mart stores in time for the Christmas holiday, and every bottle of the must-have item sold out.
Staff at the discount chain's headquarters also experienced difficulty as Bieber fans called their helpline to demand more of the product. A Wal-Mart representative tells WWD.com, "The call center in Bentonville (Arkansas) was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie