Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Was a Sold-Out
Singer Justin Bieber sparked a holiday shopping frenzy last month after his debut nail polish range completely sold out across the U.S. The Canadian pop star's glittery varnish collection was stocked on the shelves of 3,000 Wal-Mart stores in time for the Christmas holiday, and every bottle of the must-have item sold out.
Staff at the discount chain's headquarters also experienced difficulty as Bieber fans called their helpline to demand more of the product. A Wal-Mart representative tells WWD.com, "The call center in Bentonville (Arkansas) was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March