Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Was a Sold-Out
Singer Justin Bieber sparked a holiday shopping frenzy last month after his debut nail polish range completely sold out across the U.S. The Canadian pop star's glittery varnish collection was stocked on the shelves of 3,000 Wal-Mart stores in time for the Christmas holiday, and every bottle of the must-have item sold out.
Staff at the discount chain's headquarters also experienced difficulty as Bieber fans called their helpline to demand more of the product. A Wal-Mart representative tells WWD.com, "The call center in Bentonville (Arkansas) was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media