Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Was a Sold-Out
Singer Justin Bieber sparked a holiday shopping frenzy last month after his debut nail polish range completely sold out across the U.S. The Canadian pop star's glittery varnish collection was stocked on the shelves of 3,000 Wal-Mart stores in time for the Christmas holiday, and every bottle of the must-have item sold out.
Staff at the discount chain's headquarters also experienced difficulty as Bieber fans called their helpline to demand more of the product. A Wal-Mart representative tells WWD.com, "The call center in Bentonville (Arkansas) was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media