Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Was a Sold-Out
Singer Justin Bieber sparked a holiday shopping frenzy last month after his debut nail polish range completely sold out across the U.S. The Canadian pop star's glittery varnish collection was stocked on the shelves of 3,000 Wal-Mart stores in time for the Christmas holiday, and every bottle of the must-have item sold out.
Staff at the discount chain's headquarters also experienced difficulty as Bieber fans called their helpline to demand more of the product. A Wal-Mart representative tells WWD.com, "The call center in Bentonville (Arkansas) was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy