Piers Morgan: I Will Invite Madonna If She Makes 'Bended-Knee Apology'
Newsman-turned-TV personality Piers Morgan has given Madonna hope after snubbing the pop superstar from his new CNN talk show - he'll lift the ban if she publicly apologizes for being an annoyance to him. Morgan famously clashed with the Material Girl several times when he was a tabloid editor in the UK - and he's launching his new show by insisting she isn't welcome as a guest.
He says, "She's kind of been an irritant in my life for 20 years, so I had to ban her from the show. It's probably quite childish, but it made me feel better." But Morgan insists the door is still slightly ajar for Madonna, should she want to appear on his show, which debuts next week, January 17 in America.
He adds, "A bended-knee apology on CNN might swing it. Other than that, it's a lifetime ban." And the British newsman already has plans to interview a major pop superstar: "Lady GaGa is half her age, twice as good-looking, twice as talented, and twice as hot. I mean, why would I bother with Madonna, seriously."
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'