Nikki Sixx and Denise Richards Reportedly Call It Quits
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx's winter romance with Denise Richards is over, according to reports. TooFab.com reports the couple has decided they're better friends and neighbors in Los Angeles than lovers.
Sixx and the former Bond girl, who was married to Charlie Sheen and has romanced rocker Richie Sambora, went public with their romance just before Christmas when they were spotted hand-in-hand outside a movie theatre in California.
When confirming their romance in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live" last month, Denise Richards said they were taking it slow. On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, she revealed, "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3