Nikki Sixx and Denise Richards Reportedly Call It Quits
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx's winter romance with Denise Richards is over, according to reports. TooFab.com reports the couple has decided they're better friends and neighbors in Los Angeles than lovers.
Sixx and the former Bond girl, who was married to Charlie Sheen and has romanced rocker Richie Sambora, went public with their romance just before Christmas when they were spotted hand-in-hand outside a movie theatre in California.
When confirming their romance in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live" last month, Denise Richards said they were taking it slow. On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, she revealed, "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice."
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24