Nikki Sixx and Denise Richards Reportedly Call It Quits
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx's winter romance with Denise Richards is over, according to reports. TooFab.com reports the couple has decided they're better friends and neighbors in Los Angeles than lovers.
Sixx and the former Bond girl, who was married to Charlie Sheen and has romanced rocker Richie Sambora, went public with their romance just before Christmas when they were spotted hand-in-hand outside a movie theatre in California.
When confirming their romance in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live" last month, Denise Richards said they were taking it slow. On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, she revealed, "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other