Nikki Sixx and Denise Richards Reportedly Call It Quits
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx's winter romance with Denise Richards is over, according to reports. TooFab.com reports the couple has decided they're better friends and neighbors in Los Angeles than lovers.
Sixx and the former Bond girl, who was married to Charlie Sheen and has romanced rocker Richie Sambora, went public with their romance just before Christmas when they were spotted hand-in-hand outside a movie theatre in California.
When confirming their romance in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live" last month, Denise Richards said they were taking it slow. On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, she revealed, "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences