Nikki Sixx and Denise Richards Reportedly Call It Quits
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx's winter romance with Denise Richards is over, according to reports. TooFab.com reports the couple has decided they're better friends and neighbors in Los Angeles than lovers.
Sixx and the former Bond girl, who was married to Charlie Sheen and has romanced rocker Richie Sambora, went public with their romance just before Christmas when they were spotted hand-in-hand outside a movie theatre in California.
When confirming their romance in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live" last month, Denise Richards said they were taking it slow. On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, she revealed, "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says