Kate Middleton Celebrates Birthday in High-Society Wedding Party
Royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton celebrated her 29th birthday weekend with her in-laws at a high society wedding. The soon-to-be royal, who will wed Prince William later this year, was among the guests as her fiance's longtime pal Harry Aubrey-Fletcher married Sarah Louise Stourton on Saturday, January 8.
William was an usher at the ceremony. Middleton joined Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice among the wedding party. Middleton turned 29 on Sunday, January 9.
Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William during a holiday in Kenya in October and they are set to wed at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey on April 29. A statement, released by Clarence House via Twitter.com, has confirmed the couple's itinerary for the big day.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers