Kate Middleton Celebrates Birthday in High-Society Wedding Party
Royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton celebrated her 29th birthday weekend with her in-laws at a high society wedding. The soon-to-be royal, who will wed Prince William later this year, was among the guests as her fiance's longtime pal Harry Aubrey-Fletcher married Sarah Louise Stourton on Saturday, January 8.
William was an usher at the ceremony. Middleton joined Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice among the wedding party. Middleton turned 29 on Sunday, January 9.
Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William during a holiday in Kenya in October and they are set to wed at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey on April 29. A statement, released by Clarence House via Twitter.com, has confirmed the couple's itinerary for the big day.
More Prince William News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart