Kate Middleton Celebrates Birthday in High-Society Wedding Party
Royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton celebrated her 29th birthday weekend with her in-laws at a high society wedding. The soon-to-be royal, who will wed Prince William later this year, was among the guests as her fiance's longtime pal Harry Aubrey-Fletcher married Sarah Louise Stourton on Saturday, January 8.
William was an usher at the ceremony. Middleton joined Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice among the wedding party. Middleton turned 29 on Sunday, January 9.
Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William during a holiday in Kenya in October and they are set to wed at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey on April 29. A statement, released by Clarence House via Twitter.com, has confirmed the couple's itinerary for the big day.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch