Kate Middleton Celebrates Birthday in High-Society Wedding Party
Royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton celebrated her 29th birthday weekend with her in-laws at a high society wedding. The soon-to-be royal, who will wed Prince William later this year, was among the guests as her fiance's longtime pal Harry Aubrey-Fletcher married Sarah Louise Stourton on Saturday, January 8.
William was an usher at the ceremony. Middleton joined Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice among the wedding party. Middleton turned 29 on Sunday, January 9.
Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William during a holiday in Kenya in October and they are set to wed at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey on April 29. A statement, released by Clarence House via Twitter.com, has confirmed the couple's itinerary for the big day.
More Prince William News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set