Nicole Richie Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Harlow
Nicole Richie celebrated her daughter Harlow's third birthday with a star-studded party on Saturday, January 8. Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba were among the guests.
The tot turns three years old on Tuesday, January 11 and her newly-married parents Richie and Joel Madden treated her to a bash at the Tree House Social Club in Beverly Hills, California to mark the occasion. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their sons Kingston and Zuma, while Alba and her partner Cash Warren accompanied their daughter Honor, who turns three years old in June this year.
Other guests at the party included Ellen Pompeo and her tot Stella, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer with children Ruby and Otis, as well as Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason.
More Nicole Richie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked