Nicole Richie Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Harlow
Nicole Richie celebrated her daughter Harlow's third birthday with a star-studded party on Saturday, January 8. Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba were among the guests.
The tot turns three years old on Tuesday, January 11 and her newly-married parents Richie and Joel Madden treated her to a bash at the Tree House Social Club in Beverly Hills, California to mark the occasion. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their sons Kingston and Zuma, while Alba and her partner Cash Warren accompanied their daughter Honor, who turns three years old in June this year.
Other guests at the party included Ellen Pompeo and her tot Stella, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer with children Ruby and Otis, as well as Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason.
More Nicole Richie News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies