Nicole Richie Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Harlow
Nicole Richie celebrated her daughter Harlow's third birthday with a star-studded party on Saturday, January 8. Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba were among the guests.
The tot turns three years old on Tuesday, January 11 and her newly-married parents Richie and Joel Madden treated her to a bash at the Tree House Social Club in Beverly Hills, California to mark the occasion. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their sons Kingston and Zuma, while Alba and her partner Cash Warren accompanied their daughter Honor, who turns three years old in June this year.
Other guests at the party included Ellen Pompeo and her tot Stella, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer with children Ruby and Otis, as well as Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'