Nicole Richie Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Harlow
Nicole Richie celebrated her daughter Harlow's third birthday with a star-studded party on Saturday, January 8. Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba were among the guests.
The tot turns three years old on Tuesday, January 11 and her newly-married parents Richie and Joel Madden treated her to a bash at the Tree House Social Club in Beverly Hills, California to mark the occasion. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their sons Kingston and Zuma, while Alba and her partner Cash Warren accompanied their daughter Honor, who turns three years old in June this year.
Other guests at the party included Ellen Pompeo and her tot Stella, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer with children Ruby and Otis, as well as Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special