Nicole Richie Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Harlow
Nicole Richie celebrated her daughter Harlow's third birthday with a star-studded party on Saturday, January 8. Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba were among the guests.
The tot turns three years old on Tuesday, January 11 and her newly-married parents Richie and Joel Madden treated her to a bash at the Tree House Social Club in Beverly Hills, California to mark the occasion. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their sons Kingston and Zuma, while Alba and her partner Cash Warren accompanied their daughter Honor, who turns three years old in June this year.
Other guests at the party included Ellen Pompeo and her tot Stella, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer with children Ruby and Otis, as well as Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'