Pregnant Natalie Portman Talks About Her Morning Sickness
Mother-to-be Natalie Portman is finally enjoying carrying her baby after experiencing crippling morning sickness in the early days of her pregnancy. The "Closer" actress announced in December 2010 she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child.
Portman is due to give birth later this year, and admits she feels much better following a rough start to her pregnancy. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I feel amazing. I had a bit of sickness at the beginning but I'm feeling good now."
The "Black Swan" beauty recently hit the red carpet of 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards on January 8. Appearing in a black dress, she received a kudo for Desert Palm Achievement Actress which was presented by her "Brothers" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.
More Natalie Portman News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked