Pregnant Natalie Portman Talks About Her Morning Sickness
Mother-to-be Natalie Portman is finally enjoying carrying her baby after experiencing crippling morning sickness in the early days of her pregnancy. The "Closer" actress announced in December 2010 she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child.
Portman is due to give birth later this year, and admits she feels much better following a rough start to her pregnancy. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I feel amazing. I had a bit of sickness at the beginning but I'm feeling good now."
The "Black Swan" beauty recently hit the red carpet of 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards on January 8. Appearing in a black dress, she received a kudo for Desert Palm Achievement Actress which was presented by her "Brothers" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.
More Natalie Portman News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard