Pregnant Natalie Portman Talks About Her Morning Sickness
Mother-to-be Natalie Portman is finally enjoying carrying her baby after experiencing crippling morning sickness in the early days of her pregnancy. The "Closer" actress announced in December 2010 she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child.
Portman is due to give birth later this year, and admits she feels much better following a rough start to her pregnancy. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I feel amazing. I had a bit of sickness at the beginning but I'm feeling good now."
The "Black Swan" beauty recently hit the red carpet of 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards on January 8. Appearing in a black dress, she received a kudo for Desert Palm Achievement Actress which was presented by her "Brothers" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.
More Natalie Portman News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture