Pregnant Natalie Portman Talks About Her Morning Sickness
Mother-to-be Natalie Portman is finally enjoying carrying her baby after experiencing crippling morning sickness in the early days of her pregnancy. The "Closer" actress announced in December 2010 she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child.
Portman is due to give birth later this year, and admits she feels much better following a rough start to her pregnancy. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I feel amazing. I had a bit of sickness at the beginning but I'm feeling good now."
The "Black Swan" beauty recently hit the red carpet of 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards on January 8. Appearing in a black dress, she received a kudo for Desert Palm Achievement Actress which was presented by her "Brothers" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special