Pregnant Natalie Portman Talks About Her Morning Sickness
Mother-to-be Natalie Portman is finally enjoying carrying her baby after experiencing crippling morning sickness in the early days of her pregnancy. The "Closer" actress announced in December 2010 she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child.
Portman is due to give birth later this year, and admits she feels much better following a rough start to her pregnancy. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I feel amazing. I had a bit of sickness at the beginning but I'm feeling good now."
The "Black Swan" beauty recently hit the red carpet of 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards on January 8. Appearing in a black dress, she received a kudo for Desert Palm Achievement Actress which was presented by her "Brothers" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.
More Natalie Portman News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal