Thief Jumped 100 Feet and Landed on Madonna's Back Door
Madonna has been embroiled in a police investigation after a suspected thief plunged 100 feet from an apartment block and landed by the back door of the star's London home on Friday afternoon. The "Holiday" hitmaker's $15 million Marylebone property was surrounded by cops after a man being chased by officials attempted to climb out of a window in the block next to Madonna's property.
He fell into a communal parking area just a few feet from the star's door and was admitted to a central London hospital, where he is said to be in a critical condition. Metropolitan Police officers have referred the case to officials at the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), who will allegedly review footage from Madonna's CCTV cameras, which are thought to have captured the horror on film, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
Madonna's head of security tells the publication, "We have given the police everything they need. I can't say if it was CCTV film. I also can't say if Madonna was here at the time of the accident."
The singer was in the U.K. capital on Thursday, January 6 and was seen partying at Aura nightclub with her new boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, before leaving the venue in the early hours of Friday morning.
More Madonna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame