Thief Jumped 100 Feet and Landed on Madonna's Back Door
Madonna has been embroiled in a police investigation after a suspected thief plunged 100 feet from an apartment block and landed by the back door of the star's London home on Friday afternoon. The "Holiday" hitmaker's $15 million Marylebone property was surrounded by cops after a man being chased by officials attempted to climb out of a window in the block next to Madonna's property.
He fell into a communal parking area just a few feet from the star's door and was admitted to a central London hospital, where he is said to be in a critical condition. Metropolitan Police officers have referred the case to officials at the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), who will allegedly review footage from Madonna's CCTV cameras, which are thought to have captured the horror on film, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
Madonna's head of security tells the publication, "We have given the police everything they need. I can't say if it was CCTV film. I also can't say if Madonna was here at the time of the accident."
The singer was in the U.K. capital on Thursday, January 6 and was seen partying at Aura nightclub with her new boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, before leaving the venue in the early hours of Friday morning.
More Madonna News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?