Thief Jumped 100 Feet and Landed on Madonna's Back Door
Madonna has been embroiled in a police investigation after a suspected thief plunged 100 feet from an apartment block and landed by the back door of the star's London home on Friday afternoon. The "Holiday" hitmaker's $15 million Marylebone property was surrounded by cops after a man being chased by officials attempted to climb out of a window in the block next to Madonna's property.
He fell into a communal parking area just a few feet from the star's door and was admitted to a central London hospital, where he is said to be in a critical condition. Metropolitan Police officers have referred the case to officials at the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), who will allegedly review footage from Madonna's CCTV cameras, which are thought to have captured the horror on film, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
Madonna's head of security tells the publication, "We have given the police everything they need. I can't say if it was CCTV film. I also can't say if Madonna was here at the time of the accident."
The singer was in the U.K. capital on Thursday, January 6 and was seen partying at Aura nightclub with her new boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, before leaving the venue in the early hours of Friday morning.
More Madonna News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'