Rupert Grint and Emma Watson Are Top-Earning Movie Couple
Rupert Grint and Emma Watson have topped a new money list to find Hollywood's top-earning on-screen couples. The "Harry Potter" duo beat out "Lord of the Rings" ' Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen and "Pirates of the Caribbean" lovers Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley to land atop the new Forbes magazine list.
To formulate the list, Forbes bosses looked at couples who had appeared on screen together more than once in the last 10 years. The money mag then added up the global box office for all of the films they starred in together. Grint and Watson more than doubled second-placed Tyler and Mortensen's take - with a whopping $6.3 billion.
The top five is:
- Rupert Grint & Emma Watson (Harry Potter franchise) - $6.3 billion
- Liv Tyler & Viggo Mortensen (Lord of the Rings franchise) - $3 billion
- Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean franchise) - $2.7 billion
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet (Titanic & Revolutionary Road) - $1.9 billion
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (Twilight franchise) - $1.8 billion
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart