Rupert Grint and Emma Watson Are Top-Earning Movie Couple
Rupert Grint and Emma Watson have topped a new money list to find Hollywood's top-earning on-screen couples. The "Harry Potter" duo beat out "Lord of the Rings" ' Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen and "Pirates of the Caribbean" lovers Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley to land atop the new Forbes magazine list.
To formulate the list, Forbes bosses looked at couples who had appeared on screen together more than once in the last 10 years. The money mag then added up the global box office for all of the films they starred in together. Grint and Watson more than doubled second-placed Tyler and Mortensen's take - with a whopping $6.3 billion.
The top five is:
- Rupert Grint & Emma Watson (Harry Potter franchise) - $6.3 billion
- Liv Tyler & Viggo Mortensen (Lord of the Rings franchise) - $3 billion
- Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean franchise) - $2.7 billion
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet (Titanic & Revolutionary Road) - $1.9 billion
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (Twilight franchise) - $1.8 billion
More Rupert Grint News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up