Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly Made Out
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after the pair was reportedly spotted kissing on a night out. Last month, U.S. reports suggested the actress had parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
But the pair was said to be "all over each other" as they partied with pals, including Brittany Snow, at Los Angeles' Eden nightclub on Friday, January 7 night, prompting gossip they have reconciled. An onlooker tells E! Online, "They were inseparable throughout the night, seen dancing, drinking Belvedere (vodka) and canoodling. (Vanessa) only broke from Efron's side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table."
"They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out."
More Zac Efron News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist