Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly Made Out
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after the pair was reportedly spotted kissing on a night out. Last month, U.S. reports suggested the actress had parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
But the pair was said to be "all over each other" as they partied with pals, including Brittany Snow, at Los Angeles' Eden nightclub on Friday, January 7 night, prompting gossip they have reconciled. An onlooker tells E! Online, "They were inseparable throughout the night, seen dancing, drinking Belvedere (vodka) and canoodling. (Vanessa) only broke from Efron's side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table."
"They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered