Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly Made Out
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after the pair was reportedly spotted kissing on a night out. Last month, U.S. reports suggested the actress had parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
But the pair was said to be "all over each other" as they partied with pals, including Brittany Snow, at Los Angeles' Eden nightclub on Friday, January 7 night, prompting gossip they have reconciled. An onlooker tells E! Online, "They were inseparable throughout the night, seen dancing, drinking Belvedere (vodka) and canoodling. (Vanessa) only broke from Efron's side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table."
"They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out."
More Zac Efron News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones