Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly Made Out
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after the pair was reportedly spotted kissing on a night out. Last month, U.S. reports suggested the actress had parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
But the pair was said to be "all over each other" as they partied with pals, including Brittany Snow, at Los Angeles' Eden nightclub on Friday, January 7 night, prompting gossip they have reconciled. An onlooker tells E! Online, "They were inseparable throughout the night, seen dancing, drinking Belvedere (vodka) and canoodling. (Vanessa) only broke from Efron's side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table."
"They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video