Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly Made Out
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after the pair was reportedly spotted kissing on a night out. Last month, U.S. reports suggested the actress had parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
But the pair was said to be "all over each other" as they partied with pals, including Brittany Snow, at Los Angeles' Eden nightclub on Friday, January 7 night, prompting gossip they have reconciled. An onlooker tells E! Online, "They were inseparable throughout the night, seen dancing, drinking Belvedere (vodka) and canoodling. (Vanessa) only broke from Efron's side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table."
"They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out."
More Zac Efron News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7