Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Make Reunion in Birthday Party
Former party pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were unexpectedly reunited on Thursday, January 6 after turning up as guests to the same Hollywood dinner party. The "Toxic" hitmaker cut wildchild Hilton out of her life in 2008 after suffering a headline-grabbing breakdown which saw her lose custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline and being placed under her father's conservatorship.
Spears has since cleaned up her act and has been working on resurrecting her pop career, while Hilton has found herself in trouble with the law on numerous occasions last year for drug possession. But the two blondes smiled and posed for the cameras on Thursday after coming face-to-face at Palihouse private diners club for a mutual friend's birthday party, which Spears attended as her boyfriend Jason Trawick's date.
An eyewitness tells E!Online.com, "Britney was shy with most of the people there. But she and Paris hugged and talked for awhile."
More Britney Spears News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why