Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Make Reunion in Birthday Party
Former party pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were unexpectedly reunited on Thursday, January 6 after turning up as guests to the same Hollywood dinner party. The "Toxic" hitmaker cut wildchild Hilton out of her life in 2008 after suffering a headline-grabbing breakdown which saw her lose custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline and being placed under her father's conservatorship.
Spears has since cleaned up her act and has been working on resurrecting her pop career, while Hilton has found herself in trouble with the law on numerous occasions last year for drug possession. But the two blondes smiled and posed for the cameras on Thursday after coming face-to-face at Palihouse private diners club for a mutual friend's birthday party, which Spears attended as her boyfriend Jason Trawick's date.
An eyewitness tells E!Online.com, "Britney was shy with most of the people there. But she and Paris hugged and talked for awhile."
More Britney Spears News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service