Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Make Reunion in Birthday Party
Former party pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were unexpectedly reunited on Thursday, January 6 after turning up as guests to the same Hollywood dinner party. The "Toxic" hitmaker cut wildchild Hilton out of her life in 2008 after suffering a headline-grabbing breakdown which saw her lose custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline and being placed under her father's conservatorship.
Spears has since cleaned up her act and has been working on resurrecting her pop career, while Hilton has found herself in trouble with the law on numerous occasions last year for drug possession. But the two blondes smiled and posed for the cameras on Thursday after coming face-to-face at Palihouse private diners club for a mutual friend's birthday party, which Spears attended as her boyfriend Jason Trawick's date.
An eyewitness tells E!Online.com, "Britney was shy with most of the people there. But she and Paris hugged and talked for awhile."
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences