Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Make Reunion in Birthday Party
Former party pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were unexpectedly reunited on Thursday, January 6 after turning up as guests to the same Hollywood dinner party. The "Toxic" hitmaker cut wildchild Hilton out of her life in 2008 after suffering a headline-grabbing breakdown which saw her lose custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline and being placed under her father's conservatorship.
Spears has since cleaned up her act and has been working on resurrecting her pop career, while Hilton has found herself in trouble with the law on numerous occasions last year for drug possession. But the two blondes smiled and posed for the cameras on Thursday after coming face-to-face at Palihouse private diners club for a mutual friend's birthday party, which Spears attended as her boyfriend Jason Trawick's date.
An eyewitness tells E!Online.com, "Britney was shy with most of the people there. But she and Paris hugged and talked for awhile."
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'