Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Make Reunion in Birthday Party
Former party pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were unexpectedly reunited on Thursday, January 6 after turning up as guests to the same Hollywood dinner party. The "Toxic" hitmaker cut wildchild Hilton out of her life in 2008 after suffering a headline-grabbing breakdown which saw her lose custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline and being placed under her father's conservatorship.
Spears has since cleaned up her act and has been working on resurrecting her pop career, while Hilton has found herself in trouble with the law on numerous occasions last year for drug possession. But the two blondes smiled and posed for the cameras on Thursday after coming face-to-face at Palihouse private diners club for a mutual friend's birthday party, which Spears attended as her boyfriend Jason Trawick's date.
An eyewitness tells E!Online.com, "Britney was shy with most of the people there. But she and Paris hugged and talked for awhile."
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival