Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Has Allowed Doctors to Amputate Her Leg
Hollywood veteran Zsa Zsa Gabor is one step closer to losing her leg - her husband has confirmed he has signed paperwork allowing doctors to amputate. Prince Frederic von Anhalt took the actress to hospital last Sunday, January 2 after medics told him they could no longer delay treatment on Gabor's leg, which had become gangrenous.
They held off on amputating the limb, hoping that a course of strong antibiotics might give them options, but von Anhalt told TMZ.com on Thursday, January 6 he had been given 24 hours to decide whether or not to give doctors the go ahead to perform a life-threatening operation on the 93-year-old TV star.
Von Anhalt now tells the website doctors will administer anaesthesia to Gabor on Friday. TMZ.com reports doctors will attempt to remove a blood clot. If they determine it can't be removed, von Anhalt says medics will then amputate half her leg.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'