Petra Nemcova Engaged to Jamie Belman After Eight Months of Dating
Czech model Petra Nemcova is set to wed British actor Jamie Belman after just eight months of dating. The couple met last year after being introduced by mutual friends and the stars spent the holidays together with both of their families.
British Vogue magazine now reports the pair is set to become husband and wife after Belman recently proposed. In the past, Nemcova, 31, has been romantically linked to Oscar winner Sean Penn and singer James Blunt. She lost her previous fiance, Simon Atlee, in December 2004 when he was killed in the catastrophic Asian tsunami. The model was a survivor of the disaster.
Since the tragic event, Nemcova has dedicated herself to helping others affected by the tsunami, and is now President and Chairwoman of the Happy Hearts Foundation which works with the children who survived the disaster. "When the tsunami happened, I wanted to help in any possible way," she said.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder