Petra Nemcova Engaged to Jamie Belman After Eight Months of Dating
Czech model Petra Nemcova is set to wed British actor Jamie Belman after just eight months of dating. The couple met last year after being introduced by mutual friends and the stars spent the holidays together with both of their families.
British Vogue magazine now reports the pair is set to become husband and wife after Belman recently proposed. In the past, Nemcova, 31, has been romantically linked to Oscar winner Sean Penn and singer James Blunt. She lost her previous fiance, Simon Atlee, in December 2004 when he was killed in the catastrophic Asian tsunami. The model was a survivor of the disaster.
Since the tragic event, Nemcova has dedicated herself to helping others affected by the tsunami, and is now President and Chairwoman of the Happy Hearts Foundation which works with the children who survived the disaster. "When the tsunami happened, I wanted to help in any possible way," she said.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna