Billy Joel May Make Comeback Performance With Elton John
Billy Joel is reportedly set to celebrate his speedy recovery from double hip replacement surgery by joining his pal Sir Elton John onstage in March when the Brit plays New York's fabled Madison Square Garden. The 61-year-old singer had the operation in November 2010, but was already back on his feet and hobbling around with the help of two canes within two weeks of the surgery.
And, according to the New York Post's Page Six column, the Piano Man is preparing to make his live comeback by performing alongside the Rocket Man for a special appearance at one of his upcoming gigs in the Big Apple.
Representatives for both stars had yet to comment on the rumors as WENN went to press. John is due to play Madison Square Garden on March 16 and 20.
The rock legends are frequent collaborators and reunited in 2009 to tour the U.S. with their highly successful Face 2 Face show.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound