Billy Joel May Make Comeback Performance With Elton John
Billy Joel is reportedly set to celebrate his speedy recovery from double hip replacement surgery by joining his pal Sir Elton John onstage in March when the Brit plays New York's fabled Madison Square Garden. The 61-year-old singer had the operation in November 2010, but was already back on his feet and hobbling around with the help of two canes within two weeks of the surgery.
And, according to the New York Post's Page Six column, the Piano Man is preparing to make his live comeback by performing alongside the Rocket Man for a special appearance at one of his upcoming gigs in the Big Apple.
Representatives for both stars had yet to comment on the rumors as WENN went to press. John is due to play Madison Square Garden on March 16 and 20.
The rock legends are frequent collaborators and reunited in 2009 to tour the U.S. with their highly successful Face 2 Face show.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake