Billy Joel May Make Comeback Performance With Elton John
Billy Joel is reportedly set to celebrate his speedy recovery from double hip replacement surgery by joining his pal Sir Elton John onstage in March when the Brit plays New York's fabled Madison Square Garden. The 61-year-old singer had the operation in November 2010, but was already back on his feet and hobbling around with the help of two canes within two weeks of the surgery.
And, according to the New York Post's Page Six column, the Piano Man is preparing to make his live comeback by performing alongside the Rocket Man for a special appearance at one of his upcoming gigs in the Big Apple.
Representatives for both stars had yet to comment on the rumors as WENN went to press. John is due to play Madison Square Garden on March 16 and 20.
The rock legends are frequent collaborators and reunited in 2009 to tour the U.S. with their highly successful Face 2 Face show.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'