Billy Joel May Make Comeback Performance With Elton John
Billy Joel is reportedly set to celebrate his speedy recovery from double hip replacement surgery by joining his pal Sir Elton John onstage in March when the Brit plays New York's fabled Madison Square Garden. The 61-year-old singer had the operation in November 2010, but was already back on his feet and hobbling around with the help of two canes within two weeks of the surgery.
And, according to the New York Post's Page Six column, the Piano Man is preparing to make his live comeback by performing alongside the Rocket Man for a special appearance at one of his upcoming gigs in the Big Apple.
Representatives for both stars had yet to comment on the rumors as WENN went to press. John is due to play Madison Square Garden on March 16 and 20.
The rock legends are frequent collaborators and reunited in 2009 to tour the U.S. with their highly successful Face 2 Face show.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns