Confirmed, 'The Good Guys' Is Canceled
Tom Hanks' actor son's action comedy series "The Good Guys" has officially been canceled. Colin Hanks' show premiered on America's Fox network in May 2010 and co-starred "The West Wing" regular Bradley Whitford as a washed-up Dallas, Texas cop.
The program garnered positive reviews, but The Good Guys failed to attract viewers. Show regular RonReaco Lee, who played unlucky snitch Julius Grant on the show, confirms the series has been canned, "The people who liked it really liked it. But there weren't enough of you."
An official announcement from Fox has yet to be released.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune