Confirmed, 'The Good Guys' Is Canceled
Tom Hanks' actor son's action comedy series "The Good Guys" has officially been canceled. Colin Hanks' show premiered on America's Fox network in May 2010 and co-starred "The West Wing" regular Bradley Whitford as a washed-up Dallas, Texas cop.
The program garnered positive reviews, but The Good Guys failed to attract viewers. Show regular RonReaco Lee, who played unlucky snitch Julius Grant on the show, confirms the series has been canned, "The people who liked it really liked it. But there weren't enough of you."
An official announcement from Fox has yet to be released.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?