Confirmed, 'The Good Guys' Is Canceled
Tom Hanks' actor son's action comedy series "The Good Guys" has officially been canceled. Colin Hanks' show premiered on America's Fox network in May 2010 and co-starred "The West Wing" regular Bradley Whitford as a washed-up Dallas, Texas cop.
The program garnered positive reviews, but The Good Guys failed to attract viewers. Show regular RonReaco Lee, who played unlucky snitch Julius Grant on the show, confirms the series has been canned, "The people who liked it really liked it. But there weren't enough of you."
An official announcement from Fox has yet to be released.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show