Confirmed, 'The Good Guys' Is Canceled
Tom Hanks' actor son's action comedy series "The Good Guys" has officially been canceled. Colin Hanks' show premiered on America's Fox network in May 2010 and co-starred "The West Wing" regular Bradley Whitford as a washed-up Dallas, Texas cop.
The program garnered positive reviews, but The Good Guys failed to attract viewers. Show regular RonReaco Lee, who played unlucky snitch Julius Grant on the show, confirms the series has been canned, "The people who liked it really liked it. But there weren't enough of you."
An official announcement from Fox has yet to be released.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Bring Her Life Story to Broadway Musical Stage