Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Having PDA
Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe have lifted the lid off their secret romance after putting on their first public display of affection on the set of the actress' new movie "Now". Seyfried, who previously dated her "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper, was first linked to Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband in October 2010 after they met at Kate Hudson's Halloween party.
They were caught Christmas shopping together in Hollywood before the holidays in December 2010 and now the new couple has been snapped in a loving embracing during a break on the Los Angeles set of the upcoming sci-fi film. The photo, taken earlier this week and published on Usmagazine.com, shows the stars smiling and cuddling with Seyfried still in costume, donning a cropped red wig for her role opposite co-star Justin Timberlake.
The pictures emerge a week after Phillippe congratulated Witherspoon on the news of her engagement to Hollywood agent Jim Toth. The "Cruel Intentions" co-stars divorced in 2007.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie