Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Having PDA
Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe have lifted the lid off their secret romance after putting on their first public display of affection on the set of the actress' new movie "Now". Seyfried, who previously dated her "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper, was first linked to Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband in October 2010 after they met at Kate Hudson's Halloween party.
They were caught Christmas shopping together in Hollywood before the holidays in December 2010 and now the new couple has been snapped in a loving embracing during a break on the Los Angeles set of the upcoming sci-fi film. The photo, taken earlier this week and published on Usmagazine.com, shows the stars smiling and cuddling with Seyfried still in costume, donning a cropped red wig for her role opposite co-star Justin Timberlake.
The pictures emerge a week after Phillippe congratulated Witherspoon on the news of her engagement to Hollywood agent Jim Toth. The "Cruel Intentions" co-stars divorced in 2007.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation