Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Having PDA
Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe have lifted the lid off their secret romance after putting on their first public display of affection on the set of the actress' new movie "Now". Seyfried, who previously dated her "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper, was first linked to Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband in October 2010 after they met at Kate Hudson's Halloween party.
They were caught Christmas shopping together in Hollywood before the holidays in December 2010 and now the new couple has been snapped in a loving embracing during a break on the Los Angeles set of the upcoming sci-fi film. The photo, taken earlier this week and published on Usmagazine.com, shows the stars smiling and cuddling with Seyfried still in costume, donning a cropped red wig for her role opposite co-star Justin Timberlake.
The pictures emerge a week after Phillippe congratulated Witherspoon on the news of her engagement to Hollywood agent Jim Toth. The "Cruel Intentions" co-stars divorced in 2007.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle