Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Having PDA
Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe have lifted the lid off their secret romance after putting on their first public display of affection on the set of the actress' new movie "Now". Seyfried, who previously dated her "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper, was first linked to Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband in October 2010 after they met at Kate Hudson's Halloween party.
They were caught Christmas shopping together in Hollywood before the holidays in December 2010 and now the new couple has been snapped in a loving embracing during a break on the Los Angeles set of the upcoming sci-fi film. The photo, taken earlier this week and published on Usmagazine.com, shows the stars smiling and cuddling with Seyfried still in costume, donning a cropped red wig for her role opposite co-star Justin Timberlake.
The pictures emerge a week after Phillippe congratulated Witherspoon on the news of her engagement to Hollywood agent Jim Toth. The "Cruel Intentions" co-stars divorced in 2007.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton