Amy Winehouse Reportedly Rekindles Romance With Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse spent New Year's Eve rekindling her romance with ex-boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker moved on from her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil by dating British director Traviss last year.
Despite hailing the filmmaker as her new love, the romance came to an end in August after he was snapped hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt. But Winehouse now appears to be making efforts to revive the relationship - she missed her father Mitch's gig in London over the New Year to spend time with Traviss, according to Britain's The Sun.
The publication reports the pair rang in 2011 together at the singer's apartment in Camden, north London.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest