Amy Winehouse Reportedly Rekindles Romance With Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse spent New Year's Eve rekindling her romance with ex-boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker moved on from her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil by dating British director Traviss last year.
Despite hailing the filmmaker as her new love, the romance came to an end in August after he was snapped hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt. But Winehouse now appears to be making efforts to revive the relationship - she missed her father Mitch's gig in London over the New Year to spend time with Traviss, according to Britain's The Sun.
The publication reports the pair rang in 2011 together at the singer's apartment in Camden, north London.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal