Amy Winehouse Reportedly Rekindles Romance With Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse spent New Year's Eve rekindling her romance with ex-boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker moved on from her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil by dating British director Traviss last year.
Despite hailing the filmmaker as her new love, the romance came to an end in August after he was snapped hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt. But Winehouse now appears to be making efforts to revive the relationship - she missed her father Mitch's gig in London over the New Year to spend time with Traviss, according to Britain's The Sun.
The publication reports the pair rang in 2011 together at the singer's apartment in Camden, north London.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl