Amy Winehouse Reportedly Rekindles Romance With Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse spent New Year's Eve rekindling her romance with ex-boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker moved on from her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil by dating British director Traviss last year.
Despite hailing the filmmaker as her new love, the romance came to an end in August after he was snapped hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt. But Winehouse now appears to be making efforts to revive the relationship - she missed her father Mitch's gig in London over the New Year to spend time with Traviss, according to Britain's The Sun.
The publication reports the pair rang in 2011 together at the singer's apartment in Camden, north London.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest