Judge Grants Nas' Request to Reduce Child Support Payment
A judge has granted Nas' request to have his child support payments to ex-wife Kelis reduced by half. The hip-hop supercouple split in April, 2009 after four years of marriage, with divorce papers filed just months before the singer gave birth to the pair's son Knight.
The divorce was granted in May, but they continued to thrash out the details of the settlement. Shortly before the union was officially dissolved, the rapper filed a request asking for his $10,000-a-month child support payments to be reduced, and a judge at Los Angeles County Superior Court has now granted his wish.
The payments for Knight will now sit at around $5,000-a-month, while Nas will also pay Kelis approximately $20,000-a-month in spousal support, according to TMZ.com.
More Nas News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character