Judge Grants Nas' Request to Reduce Child Support Payment
A judge has granted Nas' request to have his child support payments to ex-wife Kelis reduced by half. The hip-hop supercouple split in April, 2009 after four years of marriage, with divorce papers filed just months before the singer gave birth to the pair's son Knight.
The divorce was granted in May, but they continued to thrash out the details of the settlement. Shortly before the union was officially dissolved, the rapper filed a request asking for his $10,000-a-month child support payments to be reduced, and a judge at Los Angeles County Superior Court has now granted his wish.
The payments for Knight will now sit at around $5,000-a-month, while Nas will also pay Kelis approximately $20,000-a-month in spousal support, according to TMZ.com.
More Nas News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo