Nathan Followill Challenged Prince Harry for Ping Pong Contest
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill had a royal battle on a recent trip to the U.K. - he challenged Prince Harry to a ping pong contest. The "Sex on Fire" hitmaker met the British royal at London's O2 Arena and invited him to take part in a table tennis competition.
Followill's bandmates urged the rocker to go easy on the Prince - but he refused - and won. He tells Britain's The Sun, "We're still pretty wide-eyed about meeting dignitaries but he's the cool prince I think. He picked up a ping pong bat backstage and we went at it."
"I'm not sure what the etiquette is when you play a prince at table tennis, but hey, I'm a king aren't I? A king trumps a prince. I think the other guys thought, 'Maybe you should let a real prince win.' But he is so tall and he's got military training so I figured he can look after himself. It was a hard-fought battle but I took him in the end."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked