Nathan Followill Challenged Prince Harry for Ping Pong Contest
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill had a royal battle on a recent trip to the U.K. - he challenged Prince Harry to a ping pong contest. The "Sex on Fire" hitmaker met the British royal at London's O2 Arena and invited him to take part in a table tennis competition.
Followill's bandmates urged the rocker to go easy on the Prince - but he refused - and won. He tells Britain's The Sun, "We're still pretty wide-eyed about meeting dignitaries but he's the cool prince I think. He picked up a ping pong bat backstage and we went at it."
"I'm not sure what the etiquette is when you play a prince at table tennis, but hey, I'm a king aren't I? A king trumps a prince. I think the other guys thought, 'Maybe you should let a real prince win.' But he is so tall and he's got military training so I figured he can look after himself. It was a hard-fought battle but I took him in the end."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'