Nathan Followill Challenged Prince Harry for Ping Pong Contest
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill had a royal battle on a recent trip to the U.K. - he challenged Prince Harry to a ping pong contest. The "Sex on Fire" hitmaker met the British royal at London's O2 Arena and invited him to take part in a table tennis competition.
Followill's bandmates urged the rocker to go easy on the Prince - but he refused - and won. He tells Britain's The Sun, "We're still pretty wide-eyed about meeting dignitaries but he's the cool prince I think. He picked up a ping pong bat backstage and we went at it."
"I'm not sure what the etiquette is when you play a prince at table tennis, but hey, I'm a king aren't I? A king trumps a prince. I think the other guys thought, 'Maybe you should let a real prince win.' But he is so tall and he's got military training so I figured he can look after himself. It was a hard-fought battle but I took him in the end."
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?