Celine Dion Opens Up About Emotional Turmoil After Twins Birth
Celine Dion suffered mood swings, fatigue and a loss of appetite following the birth of her twins last year. The pop star welcomed little Nelson and Eddy at a hospital in Florida in October 2010 after a long struggle to conceive with her husband Rene Angelil.
The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker admits she was overjoyed to be a mother again, but she suffered a number of worrying symptoms after the birth - and she's glad her own mum Therese was around to reassure her. She tells French magazine Gala, "Some of the first days after I came home, I was a little outside myself. I had no appetite and that bothered me. My mother remarked that she noticed I had moments of lifelessness, but reassured me that this was entirely normal."
"One moment, tremendous happiness; the next, fatigue sets in, and I cried for no reason, and then that took care of itself. It's for things like that after having a baby that mothers really need emotional support."
More Celine Dion News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked