Celine Dion Opens Up About Emotional Turmoil After Twins Birth
Celine Dion suffered mood swings, fatigue and a loss of appetite following the birth of her twins last year. The pop star welcomed little Nelson and Eddy at a hospital in Florida in October 2010 after a long struggle to conceive with her husband Rene Angelil.
The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker admits she was overjoyed to be a mother again, but she suffered a number of worrying symptoms after the birth - and she's glad her own mum Therese was around to reassure her. She tells French magazine Gala, "Some of the first days after I came home, I was a little outside myself. I had no appetite and that bothered me. My mother remarked that she noticed I had moments of lifelessness, but reassured me that this was entirely normal."
"One moment, tremendous happiness; the next, fatigue sets in, and I cried for no reason, and then that took care of itself. It's for things like that after having a baby that mothers really need emotional support."
More Celine Dion News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character