Celine Dion Opens Up About Emotional Turmoil After Twins Birth
Celine Dion suffered mood swings, fatigue and a loss of appetite following the birth of her twins last year. The pop star welcomed little Nelson and Eddy at a hospital in Florida in October 2010 after a long struggle to conceive with her husband Rene Angelil.
The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker admits she was overjoyed to be a mother again, but she suffered a number of worrying symptoms after the birth - and she's glad her own mum Therese was around to reassure her. She tells French magazine Gala, "Some of the first days after I came home, I was a little outside myself. I had no appetite and that bothered me. My mother remarked that she noticed I had moments of lifelessness, but reassured me that this was entirely normal."
"One moment, tremendous happiness; the next, fatigue sets in, and I cried for no reason, and then that took care of itself. It's for things like that after having a baby that mothers really need emotional support."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video